Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, like he would be the only parent that would take the plane twice a week to see his kids.
Like he couldn't afford it, or like there are no competent doctors in England.
So lame for him to use such an excuse, shows the kind of person he is...
God, Bonucci coming back really broke you.

No shit, there are competent doctors in England as well? It's not about that, it's about not taking your already sick kid and take away his friends, family and environment.

Could He fly back home twice a week? Possibly, but how about he chooses to stay at home? The horrible kind of person he is.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was really happy to see him wallow in misery in meelan.That is why I am happy to see him that he regrets going there.His performance in meelan is also irrelevant (the guy has 10 teammates) he can't do all by himself.You could say they finished 6 because of bonucci (as in a bad way) but you could say that as in a good way.In the end we know that he was quality for us and we considered him that way.
If he his a threat to our cause remains to be seen. In the end is just speculation and only time will prove you right or wrong.
No, it's not about Milan ranking 6th, it's about him being extremely bad, bad enough for the Milan fans to feel relieved to see him gone, even he in his arrogance realised that he has a horrible season there, personally.
The man is a hypocrite, he knows his actual value. That's why he never attempts to tackle, that's he is always second at man two man's, that's why he is always absent at defending counter attacks. He made a carrier out of him, even when we were getting him, i remember feeling sorry cause i felt that he was dragged by Ranocchia at Bari.

The guy really is a CM, not a CB, having a CM who can't tackle in the defense, you must have others to cover for him.
If you don't, he will be exposed, forced to defend and since he can't, he will lose his man and he will create scoring chances, it's inevitable, all these years we be seen it countless times already. We are not talking about a new player here and we can only assume what happens.
What it might change is how and where Allegri will use him, in a 3 man defense, he will work well vs the smaller teams.
But if he plays as a starter in a 4 man team, Milan will happen...

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
No, it's not about Milan ranking 6th, it's about him being extremely bad, bad enough for the Milan fans to feel relieved to see him gone, even he in his arrogance realised that he has a horrible season there, personally.
The man is a hypocrite, he knows his actual value. That's why he never attempts to tackle, that's he is always second at man two man's, that's why he is always absent at defending counter attacks. He made a carrier out of him, even when we were getting him, i remember feeling sorry cause i felt that he was dragged by Ranocchia at Bari.

The guy really is a CM, not a CB, having a CM who can't tackle in the defense, you must have others to cover for him.
If you don't, he will be exposed, forced to defend and since he can't, he will lose his man and he will create scoring chances, it's inevitable, all these years we be seen it countless times already. We are not talking about a new player here and we can only assume what happens.
What it might change is how and where Allegri will use him, in a 3 man defense, he will work well vs the smaller teams.
So what are you going to do about it?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
God, Bonucci coming back really broke you.

No shit, there are competent doctors in England as well? It's not about that, it's about not taking your already sick kid and take away his friends, family and environment.

Could He fly back home twice a week? Possibly, but how about he chooses to stay at home? The horrible kind of person he is.
Then why not stay at Juventus, or quit football for a year?
Because he trains many hours a day, he is absent most of the time, why can't he take the plane at his time off like every parent who works in England for the extra money? I know 3 fellow doctors that do it.
He should make some kind of compromise.
If his son was first, he should have stayed at Juve, or quit football, the rest a silly excuses...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what would be @Cronios reactions if Ibra is playing for Juve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only worse than Bonucci would be Molinaro
Ibra, should he suck, would be benched, the threat always come from Italian players with good manager connections, most of the time young ones, in the defense, who suck, but are kept with the belief that will grow into better players in the future.

As far as CBs are concerned, most are truly become at least decent at 28-32, even the Legrotaglie level ones.

They are overrated in Italy alone, so should they fail, you can't sell them, you are married with them and keep playing them with the hope that someday, they will deliver. Zlatan was an arrogant mercenary prick, but as a player, he delivered!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

I can tottaly see Alegri deploying a 3 man defence a 3 4 3 or a 3 5 2.I really hope that we stop seeing boring juve from last season ,or conserving energy juve.
You make some valid points about him.Anyway if he doesn't perform we can throw him to the curve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Then why not stay at Juventus, or quit football for a year?
Because he trains many hours a day, he is absent most of the time, why can't he take the plane at his time off like every parent who works in England for the extra money? I know 3 fellow doctors that do it.
He should make some kind of compromise.
If his son was first, he should have stayed at Juve, or quit football, the rest a silly excuses
I quite frankly don't care what your doctor friends do, but staying at home is obviously better than flying back and forth if you have a sick kid at home.

As for making a compromise - what do you think joining a shite club like Milan was? Exactly that.

It's not a silly excuse, it's common sense.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I can tottaly see Alegri deploying a 3 man defence a 3 4 3 or a 3 5 2.I really hope that we stop seeing boring juve from last season ,or conserving energy juve.
You make some valid points about him.Anyway if he doesn't perform we can throw him to the curve.
The problem how i see it is that Max is afraid to use 3-4-3, unless we two goals down.
3 CBs, mean one less man upfront, that's 2, instead of last year's 3, one will be CR7

He starts with 3-5-2s hybrids, most of the times, which means one of Dybala or Dcosta will stay on the bench, i fear than one of them will ask to leave should he be turned into a sub.

Also i fear, than even if Bonucci sux, he won't be benched. Having a CM in the center is a tactical option, our team too nearly two months to reaccomodate without one. Should we adapt with one again, it will be difficult to drop and we will sacrifice a bit of defensive solidarity. Most of the times it won't be the case, it mostly becomes a strong problem vs stringers teams, that we usually face in the late CL games.
So i am afraid that this is when we will pay for this choice and by that day, we will be ignorant of that fault, like the past never happened...

- - - Updated - - -

I quite frankly don't care what your doctor friends do, but staying at home is obviously better than flying back and forth if you have a sick kid at home.

As for making a compromise - what do you think joining a shite club like Milan was? Exactly that.

It's not a silly excuse, it's common sense.
Then again, why not make the compromise to shut up and stay at Juve?
It was his choice to leave after all!

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The problem how i see it is that Max is afraid to use 3-4-3, unless we two goals down.
3 CBs, mean one less man upfront, that's 2, instead of last year's 3, one will be CR7

He starts with 3-5-2s hybrids, most of the times, which means one of Dybala or Dcosta will stay on the bench, i fear than one of them will ask to leave should he be turned into a sub.

Also i fear, than even if Bonucci sux, he won't be benched. Having a CM in the center is a tactical option, our team too nearly two months to reaccomodate without one. Should we adapt with one again, it will be difficult to drop and we will sacrifice a bit of defensive solidarity. Most of the times it won't be the case, it mostly becomes a strong problem vs stringers teams, that we usually face in the late CL games.
So i am afraid that this is when we will pay for this choice and by that day, we will be ignorant of that fault, like the past never happened...

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, why not make the compromise to shut up and stay at Juve?
It was his choice to leave after all!
Why do you care if D costa leaves....didnt you say we overpaid for him?

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Well you werent the only then

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42935-Summer-mercato-thread-2017-18?p=5576887&viewfull=1#post5576887

After the clarification of the reason of Bonucci sale and Dalves release, our mercato for me was 8/10.
Then we dropped the ball. Overpaid for the loaning of DCosta. Szczesny was ok i guess...
But we also overpaid for De Sciglio and massively overpaid for Bernardeschi.
Those 4 players CANNOT give us the extra smth we need in Europe this year, maybe some of them will settle and be proven Juve material, but cannot push us forward.
Investing 46+12+12+40 = 110 illions for them is a massive mistake imo. They are good for the domestic championship, but we didn't need more depth players, we needed starters to offer that extra smth.
I would prefer two 60mil starters over them any day!
Whats worse is that some of them will be our starters for quite some time and that would mean that we are not going to further improve and remain in those mediocre standards in the coming years.
A tragic mistake because we still have some champions, that could do a lot better with a couple more, yet they wont last forever, Higuaín for example has a couple of years at this competitive level.
And others like Dybala, who are younger, surely knows that if we expect from De Sciglio, DCosta and Bernardeschi to carry us to their shoulders, then we never have the chance to win the CL, so he will inevitable go to a team that can offer them a chance to win it...
It is a 6/10 now, both because of wasting huuuge money on some players only because they had U21 NT caps and because we have shown to the world that we have dropped the white towel.
Instead of pushing to improve and reclaim that CL, we have accepted our fate to be in the back seat...
Such a sad day, it is, last year some transfers gave me hope, despite dropping our best players like Tevez, Vidal and Pogba in the past years.
I thought that we manned up and showed the ambition to reach the old Juve level with the acquisition of champions on their prime, like Higuaín.
But it was sort lived, we are still a feeder club, we will sell our champions and settle with the Bernardeschis...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How is Cronios not threadbanned? He's as bad as that Khungke dude in the Marchisio thread. Spamming this nonsense about Bonucci here and in pretty much every other football thread in the forum.

It's funny for a few posts, then it just gets tedious.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve > your kids

There. I said it.
@mods @lgorTudor

Straight ban please. Jokes about child neglect are not funny, especially with regards to a sick child that almost died.

:mut:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How is Cronios not threadbanned? He's as bad as that Khungke dude in the Marchisio thread. Spamming this nonsense about Bonucci here and in pretty much every other football thread in the forum.

It's funny for a few posts, then it just gets tedious.

- - - Updated - - -

@mods @lgorTudor

Straight ban please. Jokes about child neglect are not funny, especially with regards to a sick child that almost died.

:mut:
poor @lgorTudor, is he still banned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)