• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why are people so unwilling to move on?

It was annoying, the entire thing last season and the way he left but get over it.

Why can't you wait until the season is over to see how he contributes to the team?
I think fans have a right to treat him like the traitorous bitch that he is. If he redeems himself, great. But as it stands, he hasn’t done anything to earn any respect back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think fans have a right to treat him like the traitorous bitch that he is. If he redeems himself, great. But as it stands, he hasn’t done anything to earn any respect back.
Traitorous how? He had a misunderstanding with club/coach and both felt it was time to part ways. If the club was willing to bring him back maybe it wasn't as bad as so many here think it was?

He is in good view with the team as it stands, and must have been in good standing with the club because they brought him back.

People need to stop acting like a grown man is going to come crawling back on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness.

The man said he will do his talking on the pitch to get the respect back. He isn't foolish enough to think its going to happen overnight, so, let the man work and judge him at the end of the season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Traitorous how? He had a misunderstanding with club/coach and both felt it was time to part ways. If the club was willing to bring him back maybe it wasn't as bad as so many here think it was?

He is in good view with the team as it stands, and must have been in good standing with the club because they brought him back.

People need to stop acting like a grown man is going to come crawling back on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness.

The man said he will do his talking on the pitch to get the respect back. He isn't foolish enough to think its going to happen overnight, so, let the man work and judge him at the end of the season.
I don’t expect an apology but at the same time, I’m not happy he’s back.

I’m not sure what the situation was and why he left but the way he did was super extra which is what I’ve come to expect from Bonucci. He’s got attitude and acts like a queen. I couldn’t care less if he soars in the bench for the rest of his time here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don’t expect an apology but at the same time, I’m not happy he’s back.

I’m not sure what the situation was and why he left but the way he did was super extra which is what I’ve come to expect from Bonucci. He’s got attitude and acts like a queen. I couldn’t care less if he soars in the bench for the rest of his time here.
Well maybe time spent away at a shitty team was the attitude adjustment he needed

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

Traitorous how?? How can you forget???
How can you forget that he always put his ego and his interests over Juve?
He actually felt that he was above Juve when he decided to leave us so that he can teach a lesson.
He actually believe that with his taunting arrogant twits of hungrier than ever and waiting the balance, why didn't he wait to prove it on the field then? Why not then and only now?

Because such a doll he is, always takes the credit when things work well, never appears when things go south...esp when it's his fault, he lacks courage, exactly like his defending...
How can you forget that he left when he wanted, without any concern about what Juve wanted, did he care to respect his contract, did he care if we could replace his absence then, where was his professionalism then??

How can you forget that he denied the offer we got from EPL, nearly twice the ammount we got from Milan. Did he care about Juve's interest a tiny bit?
He demanded when and where he would go, without caring for anyone and everything but him self.

Without caring the countless points, games and titles Juve lost to nourish him at this status and hype, all the support from the fans, the coaches and the Juve teammates.
The moment he grew mature as a CB and we would be starting to benefit from all the favorism we shown him up until this point, he decides to leave us and even denied us the profit we would have made.

He backstabbed us at the worst possible turn of events.
And even now, did he asked anyone if we want him back?
Our coach, his coach, our team? Benatia, Rugani? Milan?
He doesn't care for anyone but himself, his motives are egotistical alone and he even dared saying that on the press conference he was supposed to apologise.
All that matters for him is winning and couldn't do that at Milan.
There can't be any more blatant definition of traitorous!!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

It was annoying, the entire thing last season and the way he left but get over it.

Why can't you wait until the season is over to see how he contributes to the team?
Unfortunately I can't help but feel that some of our fans want him to do bad for us ,just so they can s**t on him

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Right? The irony here is that its actually the juventini that are coming off as spoiled babies. Who cares if he apologizes to the fans or not? The only people he owes an apology to are his teammates. He can apologize to the fans by his play on the field.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Unfortunately I can't help but feel that some of our fans want him to do bad for us ,just so they can s**t on him
Yeah, that's bad, but also irrelevant, it's irrelevant what ppl wish, no super power grant wishes, there is always a reason why everything happens.
As it happened with Milan, we hoped that he will fail miserably, but he didn't fail because we hoped and wished him that, he has failed because he sux. He has failed because he can't defend and in a 4 man defense with 2 CBs, he has to.
The non deluded Juvevfans knew better than anyone that he can't, as it was proved, better than him.

If he does well with us, it doesn't matter what anybody hopes and wishes, Juve's success should be above everything and everyone.
What you should afraid is exactly when this doesn't happen, when Juve suffers and loses strength for the personal benefit of a player, or any agent.

Time and Time again, Juve, for nationalistic and other shady reasons have printed players that harmed the team, yet we turned a blind eye and regardless kept them, Molinaro for example.
It is possible that we can do this for a couple of players and expect from other players to drag the team at their expense.

Bonucci is such a player, that's why he is a threat to our cause, his agent is our great influence with our directors and his presence always thrived at the expense of others, always took the credit for them, never to take responsibility for his faults.
Such parasites that actively hurt our team should worry you, this is what you should be afraid of...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
“My agent has a lot of players here, there was a chat with the directors and then this opportunity arose."

Ah, I get it now.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Yeah, that's bad, but also irrelevant, it's irrelevant what ppl wish, no super power grant wishes, there is always a reason why everything happens.
As it happened with Milan, we hoped that he will fail miserably, but he didn't fail because we hoped and wished him that, he has failed because he sux. He has failed because he can't defend and in a 4 man defense with 2 CBs, he has to.
The non deluded Juvevfans knew better than anyone that he can't, as it was proved, better than him.

If he does well with us, it doesn't matter what anybody hopes and wishes, Juve's success should be above everything and everyone.
What you should afraid is exactly when this doesn't happen, when Juve suffers and loses strength for the personal benefit of a player, or any agent.

Time and Time again, Juve, for nationalistic and other shady reasons have printed players that harmed the team, yet we turned a blind eye and regardless kept them, Molinaro for example.
It is possible that we can do this for a couple of players and expect from other players to drag the team at their expense.

Bonucci is such a player, that's why he is a threat to our cause, his agent is our great influence with our directors and his presence always thrived at the expense of others, always took the credit for them, never to take responsibility for his faults.
Such parasites that actively hurt our team should worry you, this is what you should be afraid of...
So what are you going to do about it?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

I was really happy to see him wallow in misery in meelan.That is why I am happy to see him that he regrets going there.His performance in meelan is also irrelevant (the guy has 10 teammates) he can't do all by himself.You could say they finished 6 because of bonucci (as in a bad way) but you could say that as in a good way.In the end we know that he was quality for us and we considered him that way.
If he his a threat to our cause remains to be seen.Until then this is just speculation and only time will prove you right or wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)