Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Still more than he earned here before he left. He is older and just had a shit season. Hardly heroic. Milan were fools for paying him that amount in the first place.
Yep. And nothing heroic about a millionaire accepting a few less millions to his pocket, he’ll still get paid exceptionally well here.

Dude will have to gain his trust with the fans again. He celebrated when he scored against us :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Still more than he earned here before he left. He is older and just had a shit season. Hardly heroic. Milan were fools for paying him that amount in the first place.
Sabotaging our historic rivals comeback season as their captain while helping them go broke paying him 10mil for the year, and then demanding a move back to Juve in exchange for a 5th choice CB and accepting a several mil paycut isn't heroic?

You have strange ideas.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don’t know how I'll react with the first pics of him with Ronaldo

I accept his transfer (no choice) and can't hate him therefore but I still don't like him as a person

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sabotaging our historic rivals comeback season as their captain while helping them go broke paying him 10mil for the year, and then demanding a move back to Juve in exchange for a 5th choice CB and accepting a several mil paycut isn't heroic?

You have strange ideas.
And even more incredibly, he thinks it's treason!

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012

You have strange ideas.
Wow! So Bonucci spent a year of his life intentionally weakening an already irrelevant team, JUST FOR US. He then forces Milan's hands to send him back in exchange for a young CB who we are TOTALLY 100% SURE will suck and never amount to anything. Grazi Capitano :cry: Your love for Juve is endless <3

You can put a spin on anything, can't you? If this deal somehow falls apart, I bet you'd put an amazing spin on that in a heartbeat! Not that it would be difficult to do that, mind you, because this deal falling apart wouldn't need a spin to make it sound any better.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juve can force Higuain out of the club, sacrafice caldara in the process for budgetary reasons.

But if a player decides to leave for personal/professional reasons it's not acceptable or justified.

The way bonucci behaved was immature and that's it.
However we did bend over to his needs, twice, he is that important to us ...
We will sacrifice everything for him, he must have amazing "undercover" skills...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I cant wait for start of the season. When bonucci, along with the rest of the team as juventus does every season, has a slow start. Ronaldo

We may think we've seen whinning. We havent seen anything yet, nothing like we will see when the entirely predictable, and usually irelevant in the grand scheme, slow poor early season form hits. Gonna be a shitshow in here

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wow! So Bonucci spent a year of his life intentionally weakening an already irrelevant team, JUST FOR US. He then forces Milan's hands to send him back in exchange for a young CB who we are TOTALLY 100% SURE will suck and never amount to anything. Grazi Capitano :cry: Your love for Juve is endless <3

You can put a spin on anything, can't you? If this deal somehow falls apart, I bet you'd put an amazing spin on that in a heartbeat! Not that it would be difficult to do that, mind you, because this deal falling apart wouldn't need a spin to make it sound any better.
:lol:

You can't really be this oblivious... can you? :shifty:
@Nzoric

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont know. He was pretty spot in the first paragraph, then he just went full retard.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
:agree:

I would never put spin on this deal falling apart. Would be truly devastated. I'd be worried about staying in CL spots if we don't get Bonucci, and we likely wouldn't get out of group stage this year.

Good thing Beppe's greatest deal won't fall apart now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)