Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am? I'm enjoying this transfer saga immensely. Most glorious transfer of Marotta era.

It's y'all with the bitter lamentations and endless tears that are treating Bonucci coming back as some matter of life or death.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. It's amazing here. Culture wise, it's pretty bland, but the natural beauty of the island is pretty spectacular. The mix of mountains, ocean, ancient growth rainforest is a good one.
That's what I'm seeing too.:tup: Thank you, maybe one day :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Any idea when his press conference will be? Im tired of hating already i need some closure.

- - - Updated - - -

No deal.

What about one of Marotta's eyes on each testicle and Chiellini's nose on my penis?
You would need to PM photos to pitbull so that he can confirm you did it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know many athletes that agree to a pay cut this drastic. If rumors are true he took a 2.5m pay cut which is roughly 30%. That's a lot of money.
That is the type of humility i was talking about wanting to see over any apology statement :tup:

Nice to see him taking such a drastic pay cut to end up back on top, winning. Mark of juve material right here. The opposite of a spineless mooch like amauri :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Wanted to stay in Italy for his son, felt he could do it on his own only to realize he couldn't then admitted he was wrong and asked to come back, all this shows me character not treason
I dont disagree that treason takes character and admitting you've been wrong even more so, but that doesnt change him being a traitor.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't know many athletes that agree to a pay cut this drastic. If rumors are true he took a 2.5m pay cut which is roughly 30%. That's a lot of money.
Every athlete that goes to China and then goes elsewhere? Going from Juve to Milan is pretty much like changing mid-table Europe for China, look at Higuain not settling for less than 9.5 and then 10m salary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 462)