Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Are we seriously gonna go down the "real fans" / "fake fans" route in connection with this? Seriously? That would be incredibly disappointing, even by Tuz standards.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If someone told you at the beginning of the transfer market that Juve would get Ronaldo, Bonucci, Cancelo, Can, and Perin, and give up Higuain and Caldara, how would you have reacted?
I would of been ecstatic and really excited about Ronaldo but disappointed that we signed Bonucci as it doesnt change the fact that betrayed us or make him any less of a scumbag.

If Bonucci scores the winning goal in the CL final, will you get his face tattooed on your arse and legally change your name to Leonardo?
I will happily get the tattoo but i will not change my name. Deal?

Emotions are running high. People will accept him back sooner rather than later.
Il accept him if he is honest about what happened for good or bad.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve can force Higuain out of the club, sacrafice caldara in the process for budgetary reasons.

But if a player decides to leave for personal/professional reasons it's not acceptable or justified.

The way bonucci behaved was immature and that's it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only if it's a lower back tattoo that says you're Leo's little cumslut. And the letters have to be legible from at least 5 meters away. A panel of three judges on Tuz will decide whether or not the tattoo you ordered meets the criteria. You will choose one of the judges and so will @Bianconero_Aus. The two judges you appointed will then appoint the third judge in mutual agreement.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Any idea when his press conference will be? Im tired of hating already i need some closure.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if it's a lower back tattoo that says you're Leo's little cumslut. And the letters have to be legible from at least 5 meters away. A panel of three judges on Tuz will decide whether or not the tattoo you ordered meets the criteria. You will choose one of the judges and so will @Bianconero_Aus. The two judges you appointed will then appoint the third judge in mutual agreement.
No deal.

What about one of Marotta's eyes on each testicle and Chiellini's nose on my penis?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juve can force Higuain out of the club, sacrafice caldara in the process for budgetary reasons.

But if a player decides to leave for personal/professional reasons it's not acceptable or justified.

The way bonucci behaved was immature and that's it.
No one is disputing that. I can only speak for myself though, but my stance on this is that he disappointed me and angered me, but also that I am willing to put some weight on the fact that he has tremendous history with us in having played 227 games for the club and won many titles. I believe he made a terrible mistake and that he knows it very well (willingness to re-join the club with a MASSIVE wage cut suggests this being the case), and therefore I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and be open to forgiving him.

Most of all, though: I'm just happy we're getting a world class CB.

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
Emotions are running high. People will accept him back sooner rather than later.
If he plays well and doesn't cause waves, it'll be like he never left before you know it. I personally never get why people care so much about this type of stuff. Sports players do crappy things all the time. I've never met the man, I'll root for him if he's on my team and root against him if he's not.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Forced a move to Milan of all places to be their captain
@Tanu_Mz said that's not true. Said he was forced out, but didn't want to leave Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

I would of been ecstatic and really excited about Ronaldo but disappointed that we signed Bonucci as it doesnt change the fact that betrayed us or make him any less of a scumbag.

Il accept him if he is honest about what happened for good or bad.
Why would you want Leo to expose Buffon as the guy who forced him out and ruined our CL chances last year? Seems a little masochistic as a Juve fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)