Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its quite obvious that you are actually a Milan fan. You have fapped over this deal from the first second and your username is a dead give away.

Takes like marinara with a hint of garlic ans scumfuckary
If Bonucci scores the winning goal in the CL final, will you get his face tattooed on your arse and legally change your name to Leonardo?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, we did get Can, and the jury is still out on him. I think that the staff are expecting big things from Bentancur this season too.

If the opportunity presents itself to get another midfielder at a good price, I think the finances could withstand it.
We need it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well, we did get Can, and the jury is still out on him. I think that the staff are expecting big things from Bentancur this season too.

If the opportunity presents itself to get another midfielder at a good price, I think the finances could withstand it.
yeah, if someone told me at the start of the summer that the only mid we get is Can, I certainly would've told them that I'd like more mids, especially knowing we made three big signings with Cancelo, Bonucci and Ronaldo and none of them are mids. not to say I'm not happy, Ronaldo is a fantastic signing, I like Perin and hope for the best with the rest, but I'm worried for that midfield

if we desperately had to get rid of Higuain for financial reasons, we probably have pushed our possibilities to the limit, I don't expect any more signings

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Bonucci scores the winning goal in the CL final, will you get his face tattooed on your arse and legally change your name to Leonardo?
I think he will prefer 'Leo's little whore' on his lower back.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, if someone told me at the start of the summer that the only mid we get is Can, I certainly would've told them that I'd like more mids
And what a fine debate it would have been!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
To members who are expecting some members to accept him as savior with open arms south park has an answer for you.

“What's the matter? You're sad people are mean? Well, I'm sorry the world isn't one big Liberal Arts College Campus. We eat too much, we take our spoiled lives for granted and feel bad about it sometimes. Now you want to put all your shit up on the internet and have every person say "Hooray for you"-fuck you, you're all pricks.”

Fuck Bonucci

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To members who are expecting some members to accept him as savior with open arms south park has an answer for you.

“What's the matter? You're sad people are mean? Well, I'm sorry the world isn't one big Liberal Arts College Campus. We eat too much, we take our spoiled lives for granted and feel bad about it sometimes. Now you want to put all your shit up on the internet and have every person say "Hooray for you"-fuck you, you're all pricks.”

Fuck Bonucci

You should probably think things over again. Because if you do, you'll realise that the members welcoming back Bonucci are in fact the members who do realise the world isn't one big fluffy couch.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Fuck Bonucci

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015

Fuck Bonucci
"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice."

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As much as I hate this transfer, this fucker is good at passing from the back, and given our lack of proper playmaking mids, it's a welcome addition after all, especially since we now have the GOAT to control those long balls.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice."
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
What do you think of time wasting tactics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)