Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I wonder why he's back. Imagine if he has a Quagliarella leaving Napoli type of drama that forced him to leave? Because thats about the only way Juventus fans will accept him back.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
People are free to sugarcoat this deal as much as they want, for any reason they can come up with (hell, Caldara went from being the next big thing to a crap player in less than a week!), for me this deal will always remain utter nonsense.

"But you don't watch Atalanta why you rating Caldara. We are going full force for the Cl. Etc etc etc..."

- - - Updated - - -

Make 3 racist jokes. Works for me everytime
:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We're going to pay Higuain to score against us. Excellent!

What else is there? Supporting a football club is just that: emotions.
There's very little rational thinking coming into play.

People are free to sugarcoat this deal as much as they want, for any reason they can come up with (hell, Caldara went from being the next big thing to a crap player in less than a week!), for me this deal will always remain utter nonsense.
Bonucci is an insane upgrade

Caldara is a big talent we sacrificed to get the best possible result out of the next 3 seasons.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
One of Caldara or Rugani were expected to leave this summer either ways. If Rugani left, we'd have still spent a good amount of cash to buy an older defender, it would've changed nothing. I've said before, i'd rather have kept Caldara but the club made the call on retaining Rugani and shipping off Caldara instead so lets move on and hope Rugani steps up.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Meanwhile,

Higuain deal numbers:

18m to Juventus for the loan & 36m after 12 months to make the move permanent.

9.5m/year salary in the first year: 8.5m from Milan & 1m from Juventus (golden handshake) then the salary increases to 10m/year in the 2nd year, paid by Milan. #GdS

Fucking hell. What a deal Pipita. Bravo. Sucked the shit out of them

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Why are you guys arguing about who would be captain??

Its always been the longest serving 1st team player
Will Bonucci's game count start from zero again? After Chiellini and Marchisio he still has the highest count, even after going away for a season. It's Chiellini, Marchisio, Bonucci, Barzagli and then Dybala :weee: Make Dybala captain and sell him next year? :tuttosport:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
icemaη;5820562 said:
Will Bonucci's game count start from zero again? After Chiellini and Marchisio he still has the highest count, even after going away for a season. It's Chiellini, Marchisio, Bonucci, Barzagli and then Dybala :weee: Make Dybala captain and sell him next year? :tuttosport:
Dybala came before sturaro?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
icemaη;5820562 said:
Bonucci will be the 3rd captain of the club. Its so obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)