Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You think i consider myself tough for insulting a footballer on an internet forum? Im not that deluded i just need somewhere to vent. None of my friends give a fuck about football.
For what? The insults are justified and as i said id love him to convince me otherwise i dont want to hate a Juve player.
Okay, tough guy.

Please ban him, mods. We don't need this negativity on our way to CL glory.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Okay, tough guy.

Please ban him, mods. We don't need this negativity on our way to CL glory.
For what? My posts havent been half as bad as 90% of the forums iv actually been open minded and hopeful that my opinions can change . The trolling and humour on this forum took a massive dive this week. Mainly thanks to yourself, Daidevil and Post Ironic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For what? My posts havent been half as bad as 90% of the forums iv actually been open minded and hopeful that my opinions can change . The trolling and humour on this forum took a massive dive this week. Mainly thanks to yourself, Daidevil and Post Ironic.
Please apologise for your earlier posts.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It didn't take a dive. It ascended.

Duh.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We can't all be shit posting like you do. Sorry for ruining your party, tough guy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cannavaro at least bought the Ultras pizza before arriving this piece of shit has a lot of dick to suck

- - - Updated - - -

He only has 2 fans. Daidevil and post ironic.
lets see what happened.

- Bonucci got praised and it got to his head and he developped a clinical NPD
- He thought too highly of self and openly said a thing against Allegri, other players followed
- Brawl at half time vs Madrid cause of said discussions

- Club said, gtfo prick, and shipped him off. He preferred to stay in Italy, so it became Milan.
- Fans took the pitchfork and assaulted him everywhere (cant blame)
- He became captain and tried to act though

- He failed hard. He plees to come back.

Oh, what a big deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)