Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Fuck BUMucci. What happens when his son is sick again and he needs months off to tend to his child? This would never be accepted in the corporate world. We need COMMITED players. /kneejerk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
it's gonna get insane. I can't believe our directors didn't picture this.
That aside, he will be asked about that half-time in every interview. One wrong look and shit will be stirred, do we really need this drama?
Doubt our directors read my meltdowns on 'tuz.

Or do they? 😏

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You think the only reason we got Bonucci is cause he has more experienced then a 24 y/o aggressive cb ?
the way i get it: we couldn't sell higuain, milan were the only serious potential buyers, they know that bonucci is unhappy, bonbon was their most expensive player, they needed a cb, their offer for piggy only stood if they get caldara, and we agreed because we know bonucci's qualities, he's good buddies with chiellini, he was good with us, and selling caldara would provide us with some plusvalenza. it makes sense in case you forget that we don't have any defenders left under 30, except rugani, who we were about to sell to chelsea, and caldara is a talent we waited for two years, and we invested 24 millions in him, which was even more money for a young guy back then.

of course he'd be good enough for juve, that's not even a question. it's just we have a full squad in defense, including barza on a 1-year contract, and marotta didn't tell leonardo to fuck off and find an other cb to replace bonbon. it should have been a higgy-bonbon swap without caldara being included, despite caldara's agent pushing for a move.

also, is caldara aggressive? did i miss something?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the way i get it: we couldn't sell higuain, milan were the only serious potential buyers, they know that bonucci is unhappy, bonbon was their most expensive player, they needed a cb, their offer for piggy only stood if they get caldara, and we agreed because we know bonucci's qualities, he's good buddies with chiellini, he was good with us, and selling caldara would provide us with some plusvalenza. it makes sense in case you forget that we don't have any defenders left under 30, except rugani, who we were about to sell to chelsea, and caldara is a talent we waited for two years, and we invested 24 millions in him, which was even more money for a young guy back then.

of course he'd be good enough for juve, that's not even a question. it's just we have a full squad in defense, including barza on a 1-year contract, and marotta didn't tell leonardo to fuck off and find an other cb to replace bonbon. it should have been a higgy-bonbon swap without caldara being included, despite caldara's agent pushing for a move.

also, is caldara aggressive? did i miss something?
Thats not why we brought back Bonucci

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm really curious how our social media will sell this move to the fans. This whole thing is just weird, I'm sorry, yes what Alen said is logical, but it doesn't change the fact that football is an emotional medium and Bonucci just brings out all the worst emotions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 485)