Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He improves our starting XI without question. Our defense was utterly pathetic in CL this year compared to previous years. We couldn't break against high-pressing teams to save our bacon.

Do I like the deal? No. It's retarded. But I'm not going to throw a ltantrum about having Bonucci instead of Caldara, and Ronaldo instead of Higuain. Because that is ultimately what we did regardless of the nature of the deals to do it.
It is what it is, but fuck this deal and fuck skinny legs cunt. He's definitely a better defender, but I don't buy into the "he improves our chances of winning the CL" BS narrative. A defender like Bonucci, with his history of brainfarts, is more likely to cost us a tie than contribute to a CL win. I'll eat humble pie if, come May, he heads the winning goal in the CL final or provides a killer assist to secure the winning goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He improves our starting XI without question. Our defense was utterly pathetic in CL this year compared to previous years. We couldn't break against high-pressing teams to save our bacon.

Do I like the deal? No. It's retarded. But I'm not going to throw a ltantrum about having Bonucci instead of Caldara, and Ronaldo instead of Higuain. Because that is ultimately what we did regardless of the nature of the deals to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.

Will laugh at you later.
You know what’s funny. Our team can buy Mbappe or Neymar when they turn 33.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It is what it is, but fuck this deal and fuck skinny legs cunt. He's definitely a better defender, but I don't buy into the "he improves our chances of winning the CL" BS narrative. A defender like Bonucci, with his history of brainfarts, is more likely to cost us a tie than contribute to a CL win. I'll eat humble pie if, come May, he heads the winning goal in the CL final or provides a killer assist to secure the winning goal.
Bonucci made about 50 Champions League appearances for us. How many of those 50 games did we lose because of a glaring individual mistake or brainfart of his?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bonucci made about 50 Champions League appearances for us. How many of those 50 games did we lose because of a glaring individual mistake or brainfart of his?
He's made his fair share of mistakes, so possibly 2 or 3. Also, in some games the midfield and attack bailed us after a brainfart. He was horrible in the final against Madrid for example, in a game of such magnitude, the biggest game of them all.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's made his fair share of mistakes, so possibly 2 or 3. Also, in some games the midfield and attack bailed us after a brainfart. He was horrible in the final against Madrid for example, in a game of such magnitude, the biggest game of them all.
Everyone on our team aside from Pjanic, Mandzu, Sandro was horrible.

Bonucci deflected that first goal in, but that only came to pass because Dani Alves and Dybala ran into each other like retards, lost the ball, and gave Madrid a numerical advantage on the counter.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I knew the only game you would actually bring up was the Final. :p Bonucci didn't cost us that game, Real Madrid ran us over like a steamroller on a 3 legged cat.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Everyone on our team aside from Pjanic, Mandzu, Sandro was horrible.

Bonucci deflected that first goal in, but that only came to pass because Dani Alves and Dybala ran into each other like retards, lost the ball, and gave Madrid a numerical advantage on the counter.
Again, I'm not saying I'm against bringing him back or that he can't contribute, but this whole "he'll give us a better chance in the CL" is a BS narrative that I don't agree with.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Who is saying we are winning CL 2019? Kyle said "imagine if we did". The rest of us are talking about Ronaldo won't even be able to overcome Juve losing DNA.

Stop being retarded.

And wishing your own team goes out in group stage. Maybe you should check the weed your smoking. Clearly a little crystal meth in it. :sergio:
We'll talk about this upcoming spring. :)

- - - Updated - - -

My predictions are facts

- - - Updated - - -

I see future

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Again, I'm not saying I'm against bringing him back or that he can't contribute, but this whole "he'll give us a better chance in the CL" is a BS narrative that I don't agree with.
He will. We played in 2 CL finals with him, based upon the strength of our defending.

This season, without him, we allowed 12 goals in 10 CL matches, and our defense was consistently exposed by every decent team we faced.

Will he be the difference between winning the competition and losing it? Of course not. But the upgrade from Higuain to Ronaldo, Benatia to Bonucci, Lichtsteiner to Cancelo, and Buffon to Szczesny may be.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Did you watch the highlights before posting them? The ball deflects off Marchisio first and then Bonucci. Kind of fucks him over there.
Still it’s Bonucci who always puts the ball on his own net. I used to think he is unlucky. Now i’m convinced he is just a terrible defender.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
People actually justifying his transfer are truly disgusting. I wouldn't trade that bitch for Sturaro, I wouldn't want him if he came for free and played for free.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He will. We played in 2 CL finals with him, based upon the strength of our defending.

This season, without him, we allowed 12 goals in 10 CL matches, and our defense was consistently exposed by every decent team we faced.

Will he be the difference between winning the competition and losing it? Of course not. But the upgrade from Higuain to Ronaldo, Benatia to Bonucci, Lichtsteiner to Cancelo, and Buffon to Szczesny may be.
:rolleyes: :disagree: Unforgivable! Blasphemy! :D

The starting 11 has definitely been upgraded, and we even added depth in midfield. Now, if only we could somehow get Pogba and dispose of that bothersome Accident in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)