Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rolleyes: :disagree: Unforgivable! Blasphemy! :D

The starting 11 has definitely been upgraded, and we even added depth in midfield. Now, if only we could somehow get Pogba and dispose of that bothersome Accident in midfield.
Of course he's not an upgrade on Buffon of even 2-3 years ago. But last season Buffon was quite poor. Finally started showing his age.

If we could get a top b2b midfielder now, in their 20s, we'd have the clear best team in football imo. Not going to happen though. We probably selling Pjanic too. Replace him with Montolivo. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I feel like if we wanted Bonucci we could get him for a lot less. I dont think we should sell Caldara and i dont think we Should be loaning out Higuain to Milan.

Regardless of how i feel about Bonucci im even more frustratee about how we are dping the deal

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course he's not an upgrade on Buffon of even 2-3 years ago. But last season Buffon was quite poor. Finally started showing his age.

If we could get a top b2b midfielder now, in their 20s, we'd have the clear best team in football imo. Not going to happen though. We probably selling Pjanic too. Replace him with Montolivo. :D
Montolivo and Accidental Footballer in the same midfield warrants a Beppe Assassination.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's made his fair share of mistakes, so possibly 2 or 3. Also, in some games the midfield and attack bailed us after a brainfart. He was horrible in the final against Madrid for example, in a game of such magnitude, the biggest game of them all.
You're right because I forgot that the rest of the team posted 10.0 match ratings in Cardiff

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Before this one becomes official, i wanna say for the last time without getting infractions:

FUCK YOU , YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH !

I hope Benatia & Rugani (If we don’t sell him) are going to bench this useless defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I haven't seen a single Juve match with a back 4 in the Conte-Allegri era. :boh:
It's one thing to hate him for going to Milan, fucker broke my heart. But to say he'll ruin our mercato is just plain stupid on a sporting level. Emotions aside, this is a 9/10 mercato. We'll now have three deep players (including Szczesny) to find Ronaldo, another two from crosses. The only thing missing is a WC CM. But it feels like a 5/10 mercato and that's all that matters these days.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
icemaη;5817102 said:
It's one thing to hate him for going to Milan, fucker broke my heart. But to say he'll ruin our mercato is just plain stupid on a sporting level. Emotions aside, this is a 9/10 mercato. We'll now have three deep players (including Szczesny) to find Ronaldo, another two from crosses. The only thing missing is a WC CM. But it feels like a 5/10 mercato and that's all that matters these days.
It definitely isn't a 9/10 mercato with changing Caldara & Rugani for Deflector and not fixing midfield issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 252)