• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;5817102 said:
It's one thing to hate him for going to Milan, fucker broke my heart. But to say he'll ruin our mercato is just plain stupid on a sporting level. Emotions aside, this is a 9/10 mercato. We'll now have three deep players (including Szczesny) to find Ronaldo, another two from crosses. The only thing missing is a WC CM. But it feels like a 5/10 mercato and that's all that matters these days.
:agree:

We’re actually improving our starting 11 considerably. But it’s just a shame we have to bring that hybrid rat-snake fuck back, was enjoying watching his misery in Milan. I hope the rumours of him taking a pay-cut are true.

It’s been an amazing mercato and I feel like we have one more transfer left in us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
icemaη;5817102 said:
It's one thing to hate him for going to Milan, fucker broke my heart. But to say he'll ruin our mercato is just plain stupid on a sporting level. Emotions aside, this is a 9/10 mercato. We'll now have three deep players (including Szczesny) to find Ronaldo, another two from crosses. The only thing missing is a WC CM. But it feels like a 5/10 mercato and that's all that matters these days.
Now I can't recall who said that it didn't matter how many games or minutes Rugani actually played, it feels like he doesn't play enough.

Was it Hydde? :lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
why are we bringing this failure back? Benatia-Chiellini was a great partnership last year, probably the most solid in Europe both by numbers and on field, exactly how much Bonucci is going to improve that? while our midfield is crying for a b2b mid, truly don't understand the purpose of this transfer, can someone help me out?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
icemaη;5817102 said:
I disagree, from a sporting perspective is were this deal really hurts us.
It is obvious that Max has a soft spot for Bonucci, he will play him no matter if he is good enough or not, or the overall cost on the team, as he always did.
Bonucci is a defender that cannot defend, more like a CM playing as CB.
Opposition knows that and always prefer to go past his area of control.
If Bonucci is forced to defend, we will concede.
To overcome this, we field two real defenders, each on his side and at that time we had two of the best in the world in younger Barzagli and Chiellini. Even then Bonucci, Bonuccied, but Buffon was also legend on one on ones.
Now Barzagli is too old for this job and clearly Benatia is not that good and of course Sce is not as good as Buffon either.
Cancelo and Sandro are very strong offensively, but they can't defend and help the CBs as good as Licht and Evra could.

So the

Sce
Cancelo Benatia Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Defense, only has two defenders who can defend, defensive solidarity is gone and we will concede very easily, score a lot too, but it's likely that silly mistakes on important matches we were winning will shatter our morale.

And lastly, an extra CB fielded to bodyguard Bonucci's inability to defend means a man less upfront, in our case, only one of Dybala, Dcosta, Berna will accompany Ronaldo up-front.
So we don't only lose defensive solidarity, but also 33% of our attackers.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This thread only have the two extremes now. People wanting us to lose CL because we brought back Bonucci and people defending Bonucci's treachery.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This thread only have the two extremes now. People wanting us to lose CL because we brought back Bonucci and people defending Bonucci's treachery.
No one is defending Bonucci's actions of the last year. Just pointing out it's not the end of the world to bring him back, and if we do bring him back, it's beyond stupid as a Juventus fan to not hope he gets back to his best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)