• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
That's gonna be the case anyway though.
Actually Paris with Neymar and Mbappe have better chance than us. They have better keepers, better defenders, better midfield. We only have Ronaldo who we dont know how good is he going to be for us. Mbappe and Neymar without Cavani will score 60 goals.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Y'all wildin

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Paris with Neymar and Mbappe have better chance than us. They have better keepers, better defenders, better midfield. We only have Ronaldo who we dont know how good is he going to be for us. Mbappe and Neymar without Cavani will score 60 goals.
Neymar is a bitch and we will make him cry.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Like he is butthurt from a hurt butt that he has been selling again.
@Fr3sh talks about a girl and her husband wanting him to bang her. Pretty obvious lie. Fr3sh is the ultimate cuck. A Juventus fan that cheers for other teams to beat Juventus. Pretty sure if he ever had a girlfriend, he'd bring random homeless bums to fuck her while he touched himself.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG has better keepers and defenders. :rofl:

Midfielders too for that matter. Dat midget koala is so amazing. :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I won't celebrate it. Bonucci will ruin it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are talking as if we won the 2019 CL in fucking late July, arrogant fucks, can't wait till you crash out in group stage.
Who is saying we are winning CL 2019? Kyle said "imagine if we did". The rest of us are talking about Ronaldo won't even be able to overcome Juve losing DNA.

Stop being retarded.

And wishing your own team goes out in group stage. Maybe you should check the weed your smoking. Clearly a little crystal meth in it. :sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who is saying we are winning CL 2019? Kyle said "imagine if we did". The rest of us are talking about Ronaldo won't even be able to overcome Juve losing DNA.

Stop being retarded.

And wishing your own team goes out in group stage. Maybe you should check the weed your smoking. Clearly a little crystal meth in it. :sergio:
That sizzurp has him more mixed up than a milkshake

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Receding hairline? :lol: Isn't your ass bald?
I shaved my head for that pic son. I'm definitely not bald :D

- - - Updated - - -

Good on you voting Bonucci a Juventus legend last summer after he left for Milan :seven:
Did I? He was a legend for us tho, winning 6 straight titles and three consecutive doubles.

Do I want him back? Absolutely not, considering the nature of the deal.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@Fr3sh talks about a girl and her husband wanting him to bang her. Pretty obvious lie. Fr3sh is the ultimate cuck. A Juventus fan that cheers for other teams or beat Juventus. Pretty sure if he ever had a girlfriend, he'd bring random homeless bums to fuck her while he touched himself.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG has better keepers and defenders. :rofl:

Midfielders too for that matter. Dat midget koala is so amazing. :rofl:
Marquinhos, Silva > Chiellini, Bonnuci.

Verratti, Rabiot, Diarra > Can, Matuidi Pjanic
Areola, Buffon, > Woj, Perin.

No science bro.

p.s.
Mbappe is superior to Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado combined.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I shaved my head for that pic son. I'm definitely not bald :D

- - - Updated - - -

Did I? He was a legend for us tho, winning 6 straight titles and three consecutive doubles.

Do I want him back? Absolutely not, considering the nature of the deal.
He improves our starting XI without question. Our defense was utterly pathetic in CL this year compared to previous years. We couldn't break against high-pressing teams to save our bacon.

Do I like the deal? No. It's retarded. But I'm not going to throw a ltantrum about having Bonucci instead of Caldara, and Ronaldo instead of Higuain. Because that is ultimately what we did regardless of the nature of the deals to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Marquinhos, Silva > Chiellini, Bonnuci.

Verratti, Rabiot, Diarra > Can, Matuidi Pjanic
Areola, Buffon, > Woj, Perin.

No science bro.

p.s.
Mbappe is superior to Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado combined.
Lol.

Will laugh at you later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 500)