Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I never liked Bonucci, his defending has always been shaky. It’s like almost every own goal we conceded is because of his deflections. Very bad tackling, oh dear his trade mark tackle :lol:

It makes to no sense to me to buy a defender who cant defend just for his passes. With all the wingers we have Costa, Berna, Cuadrado, and yet we plan to play long balls from defense? FFS

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It makes to no sense to me to buy a defender who cant defend just for his passes. With all the wingers we have Costa, Berna, Cuadrado, and yet we plan to play long balls from defense? FFS
let's sell pjanic and rugani to chelsea while we're at it, and use bonbon as a regista.

this mercato started so well, it was about time to fuck it completely. getting back this spineless piece of shit who played like a rookie in 2 cl and 1 euro final like a rookie, giving away the best young italian cb, and strengthening milan with higuain sounds like a plan.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, Bonucci was very sketchy when we were the only club in 5 years to knock out Madrid in CL. Also against Barca and Monaco a year ago. So sketchy.
Bonucci individually was the worst defender in our team. Dani Alves, Barzagli, Chiellini, Alex Sandro were all superior to him in defending department. He’s always sucked.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
btw chiellini had a couple of bad matches, too. i wouldn't take him back if he had left the team already. getting bonucci sends the wrong message on so many levels that it's not even funny.

did you see any milan fan who's against the bonucci-caldara swap? bonucci was so bad for them that literally nobody wants him to stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 488)