Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ridiculous shit, if true. This traitorous turd nugget is desperate for a return, so we bend over to accommodate him? If anything, we are supposed to be the ones in a strong negotiating position, not the other way around.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cuz Trez, DP, Gigi were in their primes when they finished here :lol:
I thought Linda was bad, but Stevie tops them all so far.
There's also K.O, but he gone K.O the moment he said he's been a Juve fan longer than i am, cause his tuz account is older than mine, and you aren't a juve fan if you don't have a tuz account.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ridiculous shit, if true. This traitorous turd nugget is desperate for a return, so we bend over to accommodate him? If anything, we are supposed to be the ones in a strong negotiating position, not the other way around.
Bro, we gonna give Bonucci a raise because he coming home. And we gonna pay part of Higuain's wages while on loan. Plus we give Milan first option to buy Dybala for cheap in winter mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also K.O, but he gone K.O the moment he said he's been a Juve fan longer than i am, cause his tuz account is older than mine, and you aren't a juve fan if you don't have a tuz account.
My take on this...

I been a Juve fan longer than you too, boo. :weee:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Wow! when did I say that? Like 3-4 years ago? :lol: Now I understand why you're obsessed with me, replying to all my posts.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, you are ok with us bending over and making these sacrifices, including paying this faggot's massively inflated wages, just to have him back? Brainfart Bonucci is definitely not worth it in my book.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Imagine how many milanisti bought his shirt thinking he would be their captain for many years to come.

This snake manages to disappoint every club fans that he plays for. :sergio:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
An even bigger lol at people who wants this cuntbag back one year after he shat on us. At least Pogba has marketing appeal and massive talent. What does this pseudo captain mental midget possess?
Yeah. Bonucci has no talent. That's why he was a starting CB for us in 6 straight scudetti, and 2 CL final runs that happened because of our defending. No talent at all. :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So, you are ok with us bending over and making these sacrifices, including paying this faggot's massively inflated wages, just to have him back? Brainfart Bonucci is definitely not worth it in my book.
If you refer to including Caldara, it would suck, but So far it hasn't happened. Non of that takes away from Bonucci being a WC CB i'd gladly have back though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. Bonucci has no talent. That's why he was a starting CB for us in 6 straight scudetti, and 2 CL final runs that happened because of our defending. No talent at all. :lol:
Obviously, that's not what I meant. Don't be a fuckwit. This massive cunt defected last season. Poor little Bonbon is unhappy, so let's accommodate him. He can fuck right off. If it's Higuain and Pjaca with loan + obligation and recompra for the latter, it's fine. We should have leverage in this deal. Bonucci, at his age and given the season he's had and how he left, is not worth making any sacrifices for.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Obviously, that's not what I meant. Don't be a fuckwit. This massive cunt defected last season. Poor little Bonbon is unhappy, so let's accommodate him. He can fuck right off. If it's Higuain and Pjaca with loan + obligation and recompra for the latter, it's fine. We should have leverage in this deal. Bonucci, at his age and given the season he's had and how he left, is not worth making any sacrifices for.
Is ok. You will suck BonBon's dick again when he provides CL winning long ball assist to Cristiano. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 76)