Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't give a single fvck about Caldara but to bring back this beach Bonucci here is too much for me to handle. Un fucking believable.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cuz Trez, DP, Gigi were in their primes when they finished here :lol:
Did you watch Bonucci last season? Pure shit. If he had a prime he is well past it. Look at the wages he demanded and how he treated the club.

I thought Linda was bad, but Stevie tops them all so far.
There's also K.O, but he gone K.O the moment he said he's been a Juve fan longer than i am, cause his tuz account is older than mine, and you aren't a juve fan if you don't have a tuz account.
The only one making a fool of themselves in this thread and on this forum on a constant basis is you.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Can’t wait for his trademark ass tackles and deflections in CL finals :baus:
88th minute. Suarez thinking he got us, 1 on 1 with Bonucci. Confidently attempts his most deadly dribble to go clean through on goal, but forgets about Bonny's most lethal weapon of all; the ass tackle. Bonny heel elegantly but firmly places itself on the ground, the ball stops right there and the Uruguayan falls over and rolls away into obscurity, knocking his front teeth into the adboards. Inch perfect pass gets hit immediately by the regista-CB, and the ball travels and swirls in the air over two sets of midfield players and lands near CR7, who bicycle kicks it home and sends juventini to the Promised Land.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I still cannot comprehend how it seems as if we are not acting from a position of strength here.

Especially after Leonardo came out and said it himself yesterday that Bonucci not only asked to leave, but asked to come back to us.

I don't get it. Our board must still be drunk from celebrating Ronaldo's transfer.

I'd give them Pjaca and a little bit of money and tell them to pound sand if they don't like it. A disgruntled captain who no longer wants to be there would make for such a pleasant environment.

And I'm not necessarily against Bonucci coming back, but these terms that I am reading about don't play into our favor at all.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I still cannot comprehend how it seems as if we are not acting from a position of strength here.

Especially after Leonardo came out and said it himself yesterday that Bonucci not only asked to leave, but asked to come back to us.

I don't get it. Our board must still be drunk from celebrating Ronaldo's transfer.

I'd give them Pjaca and a little bit of money and tell them to pound sand if they don't like it. A disgruntled captain who no longer wants to be there would make for such a pleasant environment.

And I'm not necessarily against Bonucci coming back, but these terms that I am reading about don't play into our favor at all.
The only possible explanation is that we are desperately trying to get rid of Higuain, and nobody is interested in him besides Milan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
88th minute. Suarez thinking he got us, 1 on 1 with Bonucci. Confidently attempts his most deadly dribble to go clean through on goal, but forgets about Bonny's most lethal weapon of all; the ass tackle. Bonny heel elegantly but firmly places itself on the ground, the ball stops right there and the Uruguayan falls over and rolls away into obscurity, knocking his front teeth into the adboards. Inch perfect pass gets hit immediately by the regista-CB, and the ball travels and swirls in the air over two sets of midfield players and lands near CR7, who bicycle kicks it home and sends juventini to the Promised Land.
:lol:

Only this will make me forgive him tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 237)