Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Bonnuci will get me a life time ban from this forum for fucksake.

Seriously what would completely fuck my head up would be watching him lift the CL while Marchisio and Buffon sit at home crying in front the of TV.

It would destroy me.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Seriously what would completely fuck my head up would be watching him lift the CL while Marchisio and Buffon sit at home crying in front the of TV.

It would destroy me.
Him scoring while doing his celebration to tell ours fans to wash their mouth

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

It would destroy me.
The chances of him joining juve are high. Chances of juve winning a CHL with him starting are very very slim. He is bound to fuck up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
88th minute. Suarez thinking he got us, 1 on 1 with Bonucci. Confidently attempts his most deadly dribble to go clean through on goal, but forgets about Bonny's most lethal weapon of all; the ass tackle. Bonny heel elegantly but firmly places itself on the ground, the ball stops right there and the Uruguayan falls over and rolls away into obscurity, knocking his front teeth into the adboards. Inch perfect pass gets hit immediately by the regista-CB, and the ball travels and swirls in the air over two sets of midfield players and lands near CR7, who bicycle kicks it home and sends juventini to the Promised Land.
:lol: this scenario is incredible.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

It would destroy me.
Good Juve fan. Wouldn't be happy winning CL because of 1 player. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

He had prime Chiellini and barzagli to bail him out.
In a back 4? :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The chances of him joining juve are high. Chances of juve winning a CHL with him starting are very very slim. He is bound to fuck up.
And our chances of winning the UCL are super high with Caldara, right?

Look, don't get me wrong. I really hope Caldara stays. I hope Bonucci will return without us having to depart with the smooth, fine looking ex-Atalanta stud.

But let's not pretend he's some finished product that is the best CB in the world or anything.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

It would destroy me.
Never understood this kind of sentiment. I couldn't care less who lifts the CL trophy as long as it's a player wearing a Juve shirt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Against Madrid in Cardiff as well or Bayern 2016
Chiellini and Benatia never screw up though. :baus:

The point is, he's clearly an excellent CB on his day. I don't really want him back for off-pitch reasons, but if he comes he'll likely be very good under Allegri like the vast majority of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes in back 4 he was great. I remember Cardiff. He was so good. :lol:
Because we had so many standout performers in Cardiff. Bonucci alone is at fault for getting destroyed 4-1 :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Never understood this kind of sentiment. I couldn't care less who lifts the CL trophy as long as it's a player wearing a Juve shirt.
Disgusting sentiment.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
And our chances of winning the UCL are super high with Caldara, right?

Look, don't get me wrong. I really hope Caldara stays. I hope Bonucci will return without us having to depart with the smooth, fine looking ex-Atalanta stud.

But let's not pretend he's some finished product that is the best CB in the world or anything.
Id rather try something new than something we already know the outcome. Bonucci’s speciality are his brainfarts. We cant afford both Bonucci and Chiellini in same team. One deflects the ball the other mispasses.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
...and he never understood why the gates of paradise were closed to him while he spent the afterlife wandering in obscure nothingness.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Good Juve fan. Wouldn't be happy winning CL because of 1 player. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

In a back 4? :lol:
Of course i would love us winning the CL dont twist my words im a Juve fan since 96 been through hell with the club. Ive dreamed about us winning every day since then i dont want this dickhead to be a part of it he doesnt deserve to share any of the glory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)