Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Benatia has only made 1 mistake in his time here? :baus:

He was awful in his first season here and again at the beginning of this one. And I'm a fan of his. I thought he was superb for the last 6 months this year.
that's what i keep saying: he was great after the juve-barcelona match. i wouldn't trade bonucci for that benatia.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant understand basically everyone knows its retarded expcept for our management.

I honestly wouldnt want him back for on a free transfer.
of course they are not retarded. they are professionals, and we are just some fucking fans with plenty of emotions towards players. they probably don't think bonucci 'betrayed' or 'disrespected' the club, it's just a fan thing.

still, fuck him and his 6,5m salary when we need a wc midfielder for ages. i wouldn't spend a penny on bonucci, let alone those 20-something millions we invested in caldara.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
that's what i keep saying: he was great after the juve-barcelona match. i wouldn't trade bonucci for that benatia.
I don't see any difference between the two on the pitch. Off the pitch Bonucci is a complete wiener. Not like Benatia has been an overly standup in his career though, with how he left Roma, and again this summer, talking about evaluating offers, etc.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't see any difference between the two on the pitch. Off the pitch Bonucci is a complete wiener. Not like Benatia has been an overly standup in his career though, with how he left Roma, and again this summer, talking about evaluating offers, etc.
One thing I hate about bonucci though it's that he couldn't win a header to save his life when he was here but scored from a header against us beating both Barzagli and Chiellini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't see any difference between the two on the pitch.
there's some. bonucci has always been weak on 1-on-1 situations, especially when he has to run with the opposition. that's something you can't blame on milan. he got exposed plenty of times at juve and at the nt too. top benatia is a stronger, faster, more physical player, without the very accurate long passes.

bonucci's passing is elite. he might be a proper holding/defensive midfielder. i wouldn't mind him in the squad in sturaro's place. :hihi:

and about benatia considering offers: he's a mercenary. i don't mind that. if i look at our current squad, i can't find too many players who might have some emotional tie to the club. marchisio, chiellini, barza, pinsoglio, cuadrado are obvious picks, mandzukic also expresses his love towards the club frequently, and that's all. and i'm fine with that. but bonucci, that fucking snake who posed with the curva, could have become a legend here, then shamelessly accepted the milan armband, is the kind of guy i despise from the bottom of my heart.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One thing I hate about bonucci though it's that he couldn't win a header to save his life when he was here but scored from a header against us beating both Barzagli and Chiellini

Didn't he score a few headers here? I distinctly recall his silly celebration a few times after headed goals.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Tuz just wouldn't be Tuz without the exaggeration, overgeneralizing and catastrophizing.

'tis annoying at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way :touched:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Didn't he score a few headers here? I distinctly recall his silly celebration a few times after headed goals.
I meant mostly in defense. Prime example was when Chiellini was out in return leg against Bayern on 2016, and we conceded 2 from headers.
Also most of the goals I remember from him (Roma, Napoli and Inter) were by foot. Of course he has won headers before but didn't show himself to be that good in headers. And then he beats Barzagli and Chiellini for that goal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At least Baggio is a bum with dignity and thst is sane. Bonucci is like that crackhead bum downtown thst swears at people claiming to be Napoleon but that will also offer to suck dick for crack or cigarettes
:disagree:
There is no shame in admitting you let the homeless crackhead wannabe Napoleon suck your dick.
@DAiDEViL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 467)