Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine a Chinese club comes with a monstrous offer for Higuain and Gonzalo accepts. We end up keeping both Caldara and Rugani. Milan offer Bonucci to a Qatari club. Milan asks us nicely for Benatia and we opt to sell him to Marseille in the last mercato day.

Dreams.
We should take Gonzalo out for Chinese food immediately.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus want to swap Higuain for Bonucci since they aren’t convinced by idea of sending Caldara to Milan for their former center back. The new development is that Chelsea have also joined the race for Caldara. (via @DavidAmoyal / @DiMarzio) #CFC #ACMilan #Juventus

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why are we getting fucked by Milan of all teams? :lol:
Because for some reason we have to "satisfy bonucci"

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus want to swap Higuain for Bonucci since they aren’t convinced by idea of sending Caldara to Milan for their former center back. The new development is that Chelsea have also joined the race for Caldara. (via @DavidAmoyal / @DiMarzio) #CFC #ACMilan #Juventus
And now bonefuck is worth as much as Higuain?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
WΏΏdy?;5813578 said:
Because for some reason we have to "satisfy bonucci"

- - - Updated - - -

And now bonefuck is worth as much as Higuain?
Now that Caldara has given his ok for the move to Milan, the new narrative will be about satisfying Caldara as well

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Chelsea are still also interested in Higuain, but they will not move in for him until they sell Morata, who Milan are still interested in. [@DiMarzio]

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You stupid fucks are all forgetting that Bonucci was a very good defender for us for years. I don't like him. I've never liked him. Not even when he was here the first time. But the man is talented.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For all the complaining about bonucci do you guys actually think our mgmt would even remotely consider this if it wasnt that euromaxx strongly wants him back?

There are so many obstacles in the way of this transfer high wage, leaving on bad terms, dealing with milan etc. No way we would be touching this if it werent viewed as crucial by euromaxx for his champions league plans.

You naysayers should have more faith in his grace

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
For all the complaining about bonucci do you guys actually think our mgmt would even remotely consider this if it wasnt that euromaxx strongly wants him back?

There are so many obstacles in the way of this transfer high wage, leaving on bad terms, dealing with milan etc. No way we would be touching this if it werent viewed as crucial by euromaxx for his champions league plans.

You naysayers should have more faith in his grace
We already made one mistake : paying 90M for Higuain

I guess we're ready to commit another financial blunder because he's 'crucial for our plans'

Makes sense

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We'd be signing a retired Materazzi and there'd be Tuz members there to rationalize the move. Just saying
And those same guys who were saying 'we dont want to become like Inter by spending big' would be there to rationalize this stupid deal and you wont get more Inter-esque with this move. Old, huge wages, likely huge transfer fee as well.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And those same guys would be saying 'we dont want to become like Inter by spending big' and you wont get more Inter-esque with this move. Old, huge wages, likely huge transfer fee as well.
I suppose he would be our highest paid defender?

What a slap in the face to Chiellini and Benatia... (Barzagli is pre-retirement)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I guess we're ready to commit another financial blunder because he's 'crucial for our plans'

Makes sense
Higuian was a mistake somehow relatez to this how? And going by this transfer market our finances are fine.

I also like how you put 'crucial for our plans' like its a joke. If Allegri rates him highly enough to want him back after their who the fuck are you to question GOAT contender Allegri?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense
Higuian was a mistake somehow relatez to this how? And going by this transfer market our finances are fine.

I also like how you put 'crucial for our plans' like its a joke. If Allegri rates him highly enough to want him back after their who the fuck are you to question GOAT contender Allegri?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
You stupid fucks are all forgetting that Bonucci was a very good defender for us for years. I don't like him. I've never liked him. Not even when he was here the first time. But the man is talented.
So is Caldara. It's unreal that we are even considering swapping him. That boy hasn't even been tried in an official match yet Who knows, he might be a really big deal and we'll laughing at all of this later. Need to give him a shot.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I suppose he would be our highest paid defender?

What a slap in the face to Chiellini and Benatia... (Barzagli is pre-retirement)
Not just the highest paid defender, only one who's currently paid more is higuain who is bound to leave. So Ronaldo aside, bonehead will be the highest paid player in the team at 6.5 (as per reports that his royal cuntness has decided he will join Juve and ready to take a salary cut from 8mil to 6.5)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 464)