Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Honestly the thing that worries me most is whether he will still be good enough. Bonucci was a great defender within our system, but he has always needed a lot of help. I think Milan might have broken him mentally too.
I think bonucci might not be the strongest mentally, he is affected by his enviroment. Perhaps that is why he has become a shambles when moving from juve to the circus that is milan. Why he needed a motivator to force feed him garlic and punch him in the dark.

I can imagine being back at Juventus would be a massive boost to someone like that. Hopefully his kid is doing better too

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I cannot believe Beppe and Paratici are this stupid. Maybe all this talk about the possibility of giving up Caldara in the Bonucci deal is just a tactic to stay firm on Rugani's pricetag with Chelsea. A way of telling Chelsea that we are still short in defense and you'll need to overpay us to let Rugani go.

Once we sell Rugani to Chelsea, this nightmare will end.

Could be our saviour for this mercato

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Milan is insane to think they have leverage here, and juve is insane if they consider it.

The easiest path to a deal would be to sell Benatia elsewhere and use that money to fund Bonucci. I wouldn’t even give them Pjaca, nevermind Caldara

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think bonucci might not be the strongest mentally, he is affected by his enviroment. Perhaps that is why he has become a shambles when moving from juve to the circus that is milan. Why he needed a motivator to force feed him garlic and punch him in the dark.

I can imagine being back at Juventus would be a massive boost to someone like that. Hopefully his kid is doing better too

That's a good point. Also, he seems cuntish enough to not let this affect him. Most players remember what they said a year ago and would feel way too much shame. Bonucci is wired a bit differently though.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy..
Imagine the deal falls through, he will have burnt all his bridges. Carreer over.
Exactly. That's why I think a deal has already been made.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Milan is insane to think they have leverage here, and juve is insane if they consider it.

The easiest path to a deal would be to sell Benatia elsewhere and use that money to fund Bonucci. I wouldn’t even give them Pjaca, nevermind Caldara
Higuain is complicating our situation. Otherwise we wouldnt give them Caldara in normal circumstances.

Paying 90M for him proved to be a terrible piece of business. We're not finding buyers in the market that can match our demands.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I honestly still think this transfer is a good idea. We all know Max is a madman who loves to get freaky with his lineups chop and change depending on his opposition.

Bonucci offers abilities that very few defenders do. He could be a very useful utility player for Maxx' shifting lineups. Bonucci allows for tactical flexibility that very much suits Max management style.I think this is a good idea but in no way should caldara be involved. If Milan need a CB they can have Benatia. At best Rugani. Hands off Caldara tho.

And really we dont have to give them shit. No way bonucci can stay at Milan now. Wait them out, they have to get rid of him alot more than we need him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Higuain is complicating our situation. Otherwise we wouldnt give them Caldara in normal circumstances.

Paying 90M for him proved to be a terrible piece of business. We're not finding buyers in the market that can match our demands.
This is nothing more than an assumption.

What does Higuain have to do with Caldara anyway? This isn’t financial. Milan sees Caldara as Bonuccis replacement, which is fine, but Juve is nuts if they’re actually considering turning that fantasy into reality.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I honestly still think this transfer is a good idea. We all know Max is a madman who loves to get freaky with his lineups chop and change depending on his opposition.

Bonucci offers abilities that very few defenders do. He could be a very useful utility player for Maxx' shifting lineups. I think this is a good idea but in no way should caldara be involved. If Milan need a CB they can have Benatia. At best Rugani. Hands off Caldara tho.

People here are going to bitch and moan, but as soon as Bonucci plays three good games in a row, they'll like him all over again.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
People here are going to bitch and moan, but as soon as Bonucci plays three good games in a row, they'll like him all over again.
Not if it comes at the expense of Caldara.

Our defense is fine. We don’t need fucking Bonucci. He’s not going to make a big enough positive impact to make losing Caldara worth it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Could be our saviour for this mercato
Imagine a Chinese club comes with a monstrous offer for Higuain and Gonzalo accepts. We end up keeping both Caldara and Rugani. Milan offer Bonucci to a Qatari club. Milan asks us nicely for Benatia and we opt to sell him to Marseille in the last mercato day.

Dreams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)