Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I do like the thought of having him back, on the other hand i don't understand how they can justify exchanging hot prospects for a 30some flop, for hot prospects you get cold hard cash
I think the only reason why people seem to want him back is his distribution from the back...I also think that if we can improve our midfield, we won't need a CB that can play the ball if our midfield is the one doing it.

Lastly, I don't think the fans will forgive him and its going to have this negative energy in the stadium IMO.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think the only reason why people seem to want him back is his distribution from the back...I also think that if we can improve our midfield, we won't need a CB that can play the ball if our midfield is the one doing it.

Lastly, I don't think the fans will forgive him and its going to have this negative energy in the stadium IMO.
He also has good chemistry with chiellini, i think if he does come back he will reach out, read nice donation, to the ultras for sure

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He also has good chemistry with chiellini, i think if he does come back he will reach out, read nice donation, to the ultras for sure
He has good chemistry with everyone but Max apparently but the fans are much less forgiving. Whatever the club does, its up to them I'll be fine. It is what it is. Personally, I say no ESPECIALLY at the cost of losing our young CB(s).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think we will sacrifice squat to get Bonucci back. Milan are begging us to take him, Bonucci is beggin us to come here. They'd both be fucked if the deal falls through. We're in a position of strength here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Something like this does not happen without understanding and consent from the senior members of the team, and the coach. The board is not going to just drop Bonucci on their collective laps and say "Deal with it".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Something like this does not happen without understanding and consent from the senior members of the team, and the coach. The board is not going to just drop Bonucci on their collective laps and say "Deal with it".
I think it's likely the real issue here was between Bonucci and Buffon.

But we will never know.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we will sacrifice squat to get Bonucci back. Milan are begging us to take him, Bonucci is beggin us to come here. They'd both be fucked if the deal falls through. We're in a position of strength here.
IMO Rugani goes to EPL. 55-60m for him is good business for a kid that doesn't seem to be wooing the coach.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
IMO Rugani goes to EPL. 55-60m for him is good business for a kid that doesn't seem to be wooing the coach.
Yeah, it's going to be something like that. No way we are sacrificing a big prospect for Bonucci. The only thing I don't understand is why Bonucci is agreeing to all of this. Milan must be in real big trouble and must be pushing him out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, it's going to be something like that. No way we are sacrificing a big prospect for Bonucci. The only thing I don't understand is why Bonucci is agreeing to all of this. Milan must be in real big trouble and must be pushing him out.
I think he is embarrassed and the fans won't leave him alone there. He had a terrible season. But yeah, could be that the club is restructuring again and maybe Elliott is pushing him off the books.

Inter see him as a traitor, can't go there. Napoli probably don't want him either. He doesn't want to leave Italy. Roma? Who knows, but I'm sure he misses the feeling of winning.

He wanted immediate satisfaction last year and it backfired instead of working through the issues.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus already has an agreement with Bonucci on the personal terms. Milan wants Caldara but Juve are not willing to include him in this deal. (Premium Sport)
Hold strong, Beppe.

It's Milan that are being painted into the corner with financial issues. Take Bon of their books at a reasonable rate and tell them to fuck off with Caldara.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He has good chemistry with everyone but Max apparently but the fans are much less forgiving. Whatever the club does, its up to them I'll be fine. It is what it is. Personally, I say no ESPECIALLY at the cost of losing our young CB(s).
The fans you speak of are the ultras, they are the ones starting the chants and the booes, and if ultras start singing bonucci s name the whole stadium will follow suit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The fans you speak of are the ultras, they are the ones starting the chants and the booes, and if ultras start singing bonucci s name the whole stadium will follow suit.
They are the ones that hang obnoxious signs all over the training grounds, hound team buses, etc. Again, all negative energy even if its a minority. Don't put anything past ultras in italy, they do some pretty stupid things.

I'm sure if he apologizes to them all will be forgiven but can he do that? will he? has he?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21,240
    Bonucci fucked us in the ass. I'd be surprised to see us buy him back. I'd think quite low of that move, whether that's a good or bad player. I mean why? We have a very good squad with an amazing Ronaldo here. Caldara seems to be great. We shouldn't even gamble with fragile Bonucci who's somebody who spoke so high of Milan when he left us, thrown dirt at us too. We're in a position to cherry pick great player. We can sign even better players now when we have Ronaldo. If we need a defender I'd rather sell Rugani and just buy somebody while we keep Caldara.

1) Bonucci's exit was disgusting. What he did here, how he left and where he left
    2) Both Caldara and Rugani sold is disgusting. Selling Caldara to Milan is disgusting
    3) Bonucci had a horrible year and plus he's old

The mixure of these three is just horrible and we seem to be stepping into all three without any need whatsoever. Just find a different player and leave Bonucci there to rot along with their squad and shitty coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)