Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would be fine with selling Benatia and bringing in Bonucci. But don't sell Caldara or Rugani.

Today:
Bonucci-Chiellini

Tomorrow:
Caldara-Rugani
:agree:

Benatia and Bonucci both have strengths and weaknesses. Same age too IIRC. I wouldn't be fussed over exchanging the two.

Caldara leaving is just dumb. He looks like the best young Italian CB around right now. Rugani to Chelsea for 50mil + is tempting. I'd prefer to keep him, but it wouldn't be the end of the world to sell him for a big enough fee.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5810666 said:
1. Let's not forget the horrible horrible seasons he had with us before finding the partnership with Killini and barza, his horrible season at Milan makes me wonder if they made him look way better than he actually is.
2. When he left I was not bothered at all, only thing that bothered me was the price which was Bonucci's fault, we could have easily got 60mil from Pl club but we decided to respect his wish to stay in Italy. He wanted to stay in serie A and tbh that was his problem not ours but we still accepted that.
3. Speaking of respect, this cunt's celebration in front of our fans when he scored was very distasteful. So he got booed by the fans, not like they insulted his family or three stuff at him. He clearly has an ego he cannot contain. It was his very first match against us, he didn't have do that after years of booing by the fans.
4. Don't forget why we kicked this runt out in the first place, he thought he was bigger than the coach when clashed with allegri, couldn't swallow his pride, messed up the locker and cost us a CL final.

So everything aside, he sold him for a loss and if we decide to swallow our pride and be cuckolded I hope it's for a fair price because he still doesn't probably want to leave Italy and he wants us, so the price is 15-18mil for a flopped fragile ego 31 year old (considering Godin is 20mil) who's nuts we have under our shoes if we decide to negotiate. If they want caldara they can pay 70mil or fuck off.

So if people think we need to swallow our pride and accept this transfer, then they need to realise only thing we will swallow is the salty load Milan and bonucci will blow down our throats.

Fuck this rat.

Also, WE DO NOT NEED HIM
#1. Obviously. That's all that needed to be said. But some are okay with having a defender that needs his hands held. Lol

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Benatia and Bonucci both have strengths and weaknesses. Same age too IIRC. I wouldn't be fussed over exchanging the two.

Caldara leaving is just dumb. He looks like the best young Italian CB around right now. Rugani to Chelsea for 50mil + is tempting. I'd prefer to keep him, but it wouldn't be the end of the world to sell him for a big enough fee.
I'm against selling Rugani but if the plusvalenza is important for FFP so be it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who the fuck cares if he has been terrible for a terrible Milan. He's been great with us, and if we bring him back he'll be great again. He was widely considered a top 3 CB before he left, but now he's all shite, people call him jabroni, a fraud, a garbage defender. It's laughable to read.

On the other hand, the same people would gladly take back Pogba, who unlike Bonucci left like a true gentleman and absolutely set the world on fire at Manchester.

If he can swallow his pride and sort out his shit with Allegri, i'd gladly take him back. But of course not in a swap deal wit Caldara.

100% this. Bonucci-CHiellini was our back 4 partnership on the way to CL final in 2014-15, and aside from the semifinal against Monaco, again in 2015-16.

Not sure where this idea came from that he can't play in a back 4. He did, and we went to 2 CL finals with him starting in that back 4.

As I said, Bonucci or Benatia, I'm not really fussed either way. They are both top defenders when on form and in the right team. And both of them have had some off-pitch issues with coaches/management. Are we all forgetting that Benatia and his agent have been openly talking about evaluating other offers and perhaps not remaining at Juve this summer?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5810666 said:
1. Let's not forget the horrible horrible seasons he had with us before finding the partnership with Killini and barza, his horrible season at Milan makes me wonder if they made him look way better than he actually is.
2. When he left I was not bothered at all, only thing that bothered me was the price which was Bonucci's fault, we could have easily got 60mil from Pl club but we decided to respect his wish to stay in Italy. He wanted to stay in serie A and tbh that was his problem not ours but we still accepted that.
3. Speaking of respect, this $#@!'s celebration in front of our fans when he scored was very distasteful. So he got booed by the fans, not like they insulted his family or three stuff at him. He clearly has an ego he cannot contain. It was his very first match against us, he didn't have do that after years of booing by the fans.
4. Don't forget why we kicked this runt out in the first place, he thought he was bigger than the coach when clashed with allegri, couldn't swallow his pride, messed up the locker and cost us a CL final.

So everything aside, he sold him for a loss and if we decide to swallow our pride and be cuckolded I hope it's for a fair price because he still doesn't probably want to leave Italy and he wants us, so the price is 15-18mil for a flopped fragile ego 31 year old (considering Godin is 20mil) who's nuts we have under our shoes if we decide to negotiate. If they want caldara they can pay 70mil or $#@! off.

So if people think we need to swallow our pride and accept this transfer, then they need to realise only thing we will swallow is the salty load Milan and bonucci will blow down our throats.

$#@! this rat.

Also, WE DO NOT NEED HIM
Nailed it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
#1. Obviously. That's all that needed to be said. But some are okay with having a defender that needs his hands held. Lol
Nobody was holding his hand when he was starting defender in our run to two CL finals. And before you say he needs 3 man D we werent playing that. He was clearly capable when part of a capable defense

Under valuing of bonucci cause he left is getting ridiculous.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, am I ok to assume that everyone who is all up in arms in a negative fashion about Bonucci coming back, were also thrilled when we sold him last year at what was thought to be believed an incredibly low fee? For what many here, and around the world considered to be a Top Flight CB?

I just want to make sure. I want to make sure that there is some consistency here in a 12 month period.

And I am not saying this to advocate any sort of move for Bonucci coming back. I just find the turn around in a 12 month period to be nothing short of stunning.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Was watching SportItalia live now and Padovan there said that Bonucci coming back to Juve is a signal that Pjanic could be out. Since Bonucci has "regista characteristics" with his passing game, he can distribute many of the type of passes that Pjanic could. And then Juve will go for another type of midfielder to replace Pjanic, most likely Milinkovic-Savic.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So, am I ok to assume that everyone who is all up in arms in a negative fashion about Bonucci coming back, were also thrilled when we sold him last year at what was thought to be believed an incredibly low fee? For what many here, and around the world considered to be a Top Flight CB?

I just want to make sure. I want to make sure that there is some consistency here in a 12 month period.

And I am not saying this to advocate any sort of move for Bonucci coming back. I just find the turn around in a 12 month period to be nothing short of stunning.
I don't mind him if he comes for a cut price fee and 50% of his current wages at Milan but obviously that won't happen would it. It's the financial commitment towards an older player who's incidentally also one of the highest paid players in the league that I'm concerned it.

We've already committed a lot of money towards an older player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Was watching SportItalia live now and Padovan there said that Bonucci coming back to Juve is a signal that Pjanic could be out. Since Bonucci has "regista characteristics" with his passing game, he can distribute many of the type of passes that Pjanic could. And then Juve will go for another type of midfielder to replace Pjanic, most likely Milinkovic-Savic.
Also someone jinxed Pjanic staying so he's definitely leaving

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I was happy when we sold him. 40M was fine for me. I was never his biggest supporter as most know.

- - - Updated - - -

That guy is obviously a moron. If we sell Pjanic it's because Can prefers regista or because we see Bentancur as his replacement. We have two big options right there and he suggests Bonucci ffs.

This is also ignoring the fact that we didn't even use a regista for 90% of our matches last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)