Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Let's assume the worst case scenario, we sell Higuain for 60mil, Rugani for 50mil and Caldara for 40mil.
And then we buy Bonucci for 30mil, Godin for 20mil and still have 100mil to spend on SMS, or Pogba

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He did well at times, but he also had many bad moments in the back 4 - much more than say, Benatia has had. And I'm no fan of Benatia.

I mean, how much of his Milan (and Azzurri) performances can you blame on the rest of his team? Of course as defender it helps to have a solid team around you, but he was a shadow of the player that he was at Juve. It shows just how dependent he was on the protection that Juve provided.
I somewhat agree but Juve and Allegri in particular, always play an organised brand of football, were the entire team helps out in defense, and there are very little space given on our half.

Bonbon is always going to be a liability if a team plays an open style of football. However under Allegri he was superb, and we are really missing somebody who can help us to play the ball from the back. Last year we were a mess when playing against teams that put pressure on our backline when we were in possesion.

For that reason I would not be against getting him back even though I have always disliked him, but it should not be at the expense of Caldara and it should not be on a 8m wage.

Mar 10, 2009
Let's assume the worst case scenario, we sell Higuain for 60mil, Rugani for 50mil and Caldara for 40mil.
And then we buy Bonucci for 30mil, Godin for 20mil and still have 100mil to spend on SMS, or Pogba
I'm still not convinced that we can cover the cost for Ronaldo without having to sell anyone. Which why, say, 30 million and Bonnuci for Higuaín does not make sense.

Edit

Also what was the point selling him in the first place?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm still not convinced that we can cover the cost for Ronaldo without having to sell anyone. Which why, say, 30 million and Bonnuci for Higuaín does not make sense.

Edit

Also what was the point selling him in the first place?
of course it would, at least financially. bonucci would have a lower salary and a much lower amortization, he would be much lighter on the budget than higgy is.

Jan 22, 2016
He is a quality defender and showed his class against us last year.
His passing is better than all of our players except maybe Pjanic.
We missed his long balls last year to stretch teams.

- - - Updated - - -

So i would be ok seeing him in our shirt.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He is a quality defender and showed his class against us last year.
His passing is better than all of our players except maybe Pjanic.
We missed his long balls last year to stretch teams.

- - - Updated - - -

So i would be ok seeing him in our shirt.
We destroyed him and his Milan 3-1 and 4-0. He's got a YouTube compilation of howlers in one season only. He's been TERRIBLE.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We destroyed him and his Milan 3-1 and 4-0. He's got a YouTube compilation of howlers in one season only. He's been TERRIBLE.
Who the fuck cares if he has been terrible for a terrible Milan. He's been great with us, and if we bring him back he'll be great again. He was widely considered a top 3 CB before he left, but now he's all shite, people call him jabroni, a fraud, a garbage defender. It's laughable to read.

On the other hand, the same people would gladly take back Pogba, who unlike Bonucci left like a true gentleman and absolutely set the world on fire at Manchester.

If he can swallow his pride and sort out his shit with Allegri, i'd gladly take him back. But of course not in a swap deal wit Caldara.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Who the $#@! cares if he has been terrible for a terrible Milan. He's been great with us, and if we bring him back he'll be great again. He was widely considered a top 3 CB before he left, but now he's all $#@!e, people call him jabroni, a fraud, a garbage defender. It's laughable to read.

On the other hand, the same people would gladly take back Pogba, who unlike Bonucci left like a true gentleman and absolutely set the world on fire at Manchester.

If he can swallow his pride and sort out his $#@! with Allegri, i'd gladly take him back. But of course not in a swap deal wit Caldara.
I wouldn't take him for these simple reasons:
1) While he's not a jabroni, he's just a good defender that can score a header from time to time.
2) He's overpaid, huge wage for a player of his qualities.
3) We have other priorities. A top midfielder is needed. Our defense is already solid.
4) He's a cunt
5) 1, 2, 3 and 4 are enough reasons to pass on this guy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who the fuck cares if he has been terrible for a terrible Milan. He's been great with us, and if we bring him back he'll be great again. He was widely considered a top 3 CB before he left, but now he's all shite, people call him jabroni, a fraud, a garbage defender. It's laughable to read.

If he can swallow his pride and sort out his shit with Allegri, i'd gladly take him back. But of course not in a swap deal wit Caldara.
Truth. His distribution was sorely missed last season and despite his shaky overall record here he put in a fantastic defensive shift in his final season, most if it in a 4 man backline too.

I would consider take him back on the cheap, with lower wages but not at the expense of Caldara or Rugani.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

he's not garbage, but we have at least 3 better defenders. we simply don't need him on the pitch. his passing is all he has left, he's been slow, very weak in aerial duels and tackles, and those are down to his abilities alone. and at juve, he was much better in a 3-man backline at first place, so unless we want to switch back to a 3-man defense again, we'll automatically get a downgraded version of him. not to mention his wages: we'd be stupid to pay him the same 7,5-8m he earns now, and imagine him and his motivation after a massive paycut. also, him and allegri, those are two grown up men, and adults rarely change. he'd be a fucking ticking bomb. not to mention that bonny is a sensitive little flower, the hate of the fans would absolutely affect his performance. his comeback has failure written all over it.

pogba has at least one thing on bonucci: he'd be an upgrade on all of our midfielders, except pjanic. oh, and an other one: he actually could work with allegri. still, i'd rather take thiago than either of these, and be happy with the cb's we have.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
1. Let's not forget the horrible horrible seasons he had with us before finding the partnership with Killini and barza, his horrible season at Milan makes me wonder if they made him look way better than he actually is.
2. When he left I was not bothered at all, only thing that bothered me was the price which was Bonucci's fault, we could have easily got 60mil from Pl club but we decided to respect his wish to stay in Italy. He wanted to stay in serie A and tbh that was his problem not ours but we still accepted that.
3. Speaking of respect, this cunt's celebration in front of our fans when he scored was very distasteful. So he got booed by the fans, not like they insulted his family or three stuff at him. He clearly has an ego he cannot contain. It was his very first match against us, he didn't have do that after years of booing by the fans.
4. Don't forget why we kicked this runt out in the first place, he thought he was bigger than the coach when clashed with allegri, couldn't swallow his pride, messed up the locker and cost us a CL final.

So everything aside, he sold him for a loss and if we decide to swallow our pride and be cuckolded I hope it's for a fair price because he still doesn't probably want to leave Italy and he wants us, so the price is 15-18mil for a flopped fragile ego 31 year old (considering Godin is 20mil) who's nuts we have under our shoes if we decide to negotiate. If they want caldara they can pay 70mil or fuck off.

So if people think we need to swallow our pride and accept this transfer, then they need to realise only thing we will swallow is the salty load Milan and bonucci will blow down our throats.

Fuck this rat.

Also, WE DO NOT NEED HIM

Jan 5, 2011
I wouldn't take him for these simple reasons:
1) While he's not a jabroni, he's just a good defender that can score a header from time to time.
2) He's overpaid, huge wage for a player of his qualities.
3) We have other priorities. A top midfielder is needed. Our defense is already solid.
4) He's a $#@!
5) 1, 2, 3 and 4 are enough reasons to pass on this guy.
Number 1 reason should be he has bad relationship with our coach and players. That is the main reason he was sold to Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)