• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ah dude come on please dont compare Bonucci with Nedved :D

Bonucci was hit and miss with us. Terrible first few seasons. Made alot of mistakes throughout his career. Former inter player too dont forget. Caused some trouble at crucial times in our season. Was one small part of an amazing backline which many times coverd him. He left in his prime to captain a bitter rival but not before wrecking havoc befote he left and when he left he left a big $#@!ing smile on his face. Believe me he did not shed one tear like the legends of our past have all done. The likes of Nedved are on another level. Now enjoy watch this 'legend' get embarressed by our strikers next season.
:delpiero:

the ugly truth

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;886293057133584385]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/886293057133584385[/video]

It's Ale. Buffon and Ale are not a fair comparison to any Juve player, but it makes sense.
this :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:rofl: :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You fucker haha , finally this overrated son of a bitch is gone, I'm gona love seeing Rugani-Chiellini .

And this guy will get exposed , there won't be Chiellini or Barza to cover his ass , and his rabona :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm completely expecting player or agent to smash down the rumors
You fucker haha , finally this overrated son of a bitch is gone, I'm gona love seeing Rugani-Chiellini .

And this guy will get exposed , there won't be Chiellini or Barza to cover his ass , and his rabona :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Das my man Albo. :D

Looking forward to seeing him get dominated by the likes of Douglas Costa.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Mirabelli:

“The most fascinating signing? Bonucci. Everything happened in a flash, it hasn’t sunk in yet!

“We said, 'we’ll either do it right now or we won’t talk about it anymore.’

“Along with Ramos, he’s one of the best centre-backs in the world in terms of technique and character.

“Over the past few years, he learned to become a winner. He’s very important in all aspects.

“Signing him wasn’t easy: we gave a good signal, but I can’t find the words to express the feelings of the last few days.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
On buying bonucci: "It was a crazy idea and we didn’t even want to try it, but then Vincenzo Montella told us to continue pushing,” milan's Fassone told Mediaset Premium.

I wonder how it came to fruition. I.e who made Milan aware of it. It's also interesting to see how montella saw the idea differently to fassone. Fassone like us thought it was crazy indeed but montella believed. I wonder if montella knew something. Montella was massively influential in donnarumma signing, he might have been equally as influential on this. :boh:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
:allegri:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad we got rid of this fucktard.
I am also glad you did :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)