Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
One this is for sure though. All this talk about a divided locker room and fights makes it harder to digest the CL loss.

Bunch of pussies fighting between them instead of giving their life on the pitch to win.

in some cases, these HT fights could more fire up the team..
Edit( in most cases when there is wise leaders in the teams, these HT fights could more fire up the team.. but the issue was that one of the leaders was stupid enough to be the hero of this fight

but apparently every single thing went wrong that night..
- no lucky goals for us.
- 2 deflected goals.
- row in the locker at HT.
- team went out 4 minutes early at HT
- Allegri tactics and the waiting without subs with all this absorb pressure tactics.
- the 2nd goal with single sign of fighting back if the row was right which should be a huge one was like: ok, now we have a closure and can lose in peace.
- no leader or the leader is a keeper.
- and finally the cherry on top of the cake was Cuads red card and the 4th goal.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
[video=twitter;886293057133584385]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/886293057133584385[/video]

It's Ale. Buffon and Ale are not a fair comparison to any Juve player, but it makes sense.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
so again Alves and Barza saying the truth is something else to what is written in the media but yet not really saying that nothing happened or something did happen.
Actually Barzagli said nothing happened
[video=twitter;886567306888830977]https://twitter.com/l_cetta/status/886567306888830977[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The gap is HUGE. You are talking about a top 4 team in the world VS a group of largely mediocre youngsters that have been a dysfunctional unit for easily 5 years now. Montella needs to pull of a 2011/12 Conte style magic to even reach top 3, because Napoli and Roma are still levels above Milan.
Its funny you talk about kids, Roma are losing many of their first XI players and are replaceing them with kids, like the defense they are bringing some dutch league kids.

Biglia and Bonucci will not be kids. We had kids like Pogba here and won stuff too. Dybala is a kid like Bellotti is a kid then.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
One this is for sure though. All this talk about a divided locker room and fights makes it harder to digest the CL loss.

Bunch of pussies fighting between them instead of giving their life on the pitch to win.
:agree:

At one point we even heard there being a fight before the game. Now I can't stop thinking back to the moment I saw the look on the players faces when they came out from the coach. A lot of them looked tense or angry. Only buffon had his shades on and was bouncing to some music but that looked strange. I don't know I almost feel like I want to look at the few minutes of the second half before the kick off to see the players faces and body language. FFS bottom line is I need to know what happened lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
:agree:

At one point we even heard there being a fight before the game. Now I can't stop thinking back to the moment I saw the look on the players faces when they came out from the coach. A lot of them looked tense or angry. Only buffon had his shades on and was bouncing to some music but that looked strange. I don't know I almost feel like I want to look at the few minutes of the second half before the kick off to see the players faces and body language. FFS bottom line is I need to know what happened lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You are completely overanalyzing this, just let it go.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Nah bro, i consider Bonnuci leadership is 2nd only to Gigi at this Juve, and that's needed to keep order at the locker room..
Aslong as the incident doesn't happen again, we'll kiss his feet for a long time.

He's good, but whom would you consider to replace him?
Rugani was great, but need more time.
Benatia great, but fragile.
Barzagli getting near retirement.
Chiellini also wont stay for long.

Bonnuci is our prime defender, and whilst his defending not the best, he also offer much more in return.

And this is football club, in the end of the day sporting aspect weighed more than financial aspect, otherwise we'll only became another Arsenal.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Get out of here, this guy will never leave.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: there may have been a bid but he is not leaving. The guy loves us and the management understands what an important and influential figure he is here he brings alot more to the team than just being one of the best defenders in the game

:howler: Leo is 30 that's not old for a CB. Yes its about time we look to replace Barzagli but other than that we are fine and we have Rugani and Caldara waiting in the wings. Yup, just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fully expecting either his agent, orik Bonucci personally responding tomorrow that this is not true.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm completely expecting player or agent to smash down the rumors
Sure. Bonucci is leaving Juventus to go choke a massive dick with milan :tup:

No.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
so again Alves and Barza saying the truth is something else to what is written in the media but yet not really saying that nothing happened or something did happen.
but Management is obviously siding with Allegri but it seems the players are supporting Bonucci still!
Poor bonucci had to leave juve no because of money.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
but Management is obviously siding with Allegri but it seems the players are supporting Bonucci still!
Poor bonucci had to leave juve no because of money.
How do you know that players are supporting Bonucci?

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see him in rookie section. Some wanted him to become our caption. :lol: imagine he'd still leave for Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 500)