Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If we knew the truth, what really happened during the half time of the final, it would help us be objective in our judgement but from what we know so far and with the fact that he will be Milan's captain I voted for rookie/history section.
I'm beginning to think nothing actually happened there. Bonucci was pushed out because Allegri did not want him here anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
From a Juventus supporter's point of view, I can completely understand why you would be pissed off at him for signing for us.

I know some Milan fans never forgave Pirlo after he went to Juventus.
I think people(incl me) are more pissed at the extremely low fee than Bonucci joining you. It's no secret that Bonucci struggles with Allegri and some teammates

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
From a Juventus supporter's point of view, I can completely understand why you would be pissed off at him for signing for us.

I know some Milan fans never forgave Pirlo after he went to Juventus.
I think people(incl me) are more pissed at the extremely low fee than Bonucci joining you. It's no secret that Bonucci struggles with Allegri and some teammates

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
as is every other CB in he last 30 years, not named Cannavaro and Nesta

not digging up old posts here btw, just wanted to see what PI was banned for and saw this
Stam and Maldini were playing in the same timeperiod

Maldini was at least at the same level as cb, and stam was on the same level too. What a formidable stopper that guy was. Massively underrated imo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stam and Maldini were playing in the same timeperiod

Maldini was at least at the same level as cb, and stam was on the same level too. What a formidable stopper that guy was. Massively underrated imo
Maldini played more as a fullback (same as Thuram) and i dont consider Stam as good as the other 2, even though hes a brilliant player

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm pretty pissed, especially when you consider we could've sold him for almost double what he went for, and to a non-direct rival. However, that doesn't undermine his accomplishments with our shirt.
Im not butt hurt at all. I just dont think he is a Juve legend and this move only confirms it. Time will tell and trust me he will not be rememberd fondly around here.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't know about you guys, but to see him leave hurts. I wan't aware how much I loved and respected him. And than to see him at Milan adds extra salt to the wound. Luckily I,m on va ation and have restricted internet access, sp I don't have much time to think about this awful transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)