Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
It's not just the fact that we pushed him out so he must have done things that really upset the club, he went to Milan and will be their captain. Yes, Milan of all teams.

As much as I loved him and probably always will, you can't be labelled a Juve legend under these circumstances.

Thank you for everything, but now I wish you the worst in your football career.

Do your worst.
:shocked:
You know what's kinda sad? Chiellini was/is way underrated here and I'd always pick him to be a Juve captain instead of Bonucci. He also has a heart and plays his lungs out. Juve fans are not grateful enough to have him here. He's here for 12 years and I still remember when he was on a loan and was supposed to play a LB for us, we switched, and we turned him into a real monster. I also think he loves Juve too.
I think that a lot people (like me) rate Chiellini above Bonucci as a pure defender. He just lacks that exposure Bonucci got thanks to his long balls and assists.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,622
    Who is underrating Chiellini?
    Clublegend and a monsterdefender when focused and in form. Has the touch of a rapist and his injury record are long the last couple of years, but I dont see a Juve fan, who does not love him.
    You gotta be kidding. I'm not saying Juve fans hate him or dislike him, but he gets credit once in a blue moon. It's either the talk of our super trio or more often just Bonucci/Barzagli being mentioned. It's quite rare to see people hail Chiellini.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    You gotta be kidding. I'm not saying Juve fans hate him or dislike him, but he gets credit once in a blue moon. It's either the talk of our super trio or more often just Bonucci/Barzagli being mentioned. It's quite rare to see people hail Chiellini.
    Because of slipilini? I think it's down to the mistakes some of which were in big games that stood out. It is kind of unfair because chiellini always came with bigger expectations than bonucci and this is why his mistakes were multiplied. I admire chiellini for both his performance and loyalty. But loyalty aside I'm a bigger fan of barzagli.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    I dont really think that is true. If anything Skinny legs is the one, who got the least credit of the three on this forum and Barza in the football public.

For me Barza is my favorite. Absolute monster of a defender. Does not have the ball playing skills of BonBon or the physical attributes of Chiellini, but he never makes a mistake.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,625
    Because of slipilini? I think it's down to the mistakes some of which were in big games that stood out. It is kind of unfair because chiellini always came with bigger expectations than bonucci and this is why his mistakes were multiplied. I admire chiellini for both his performance and loyalty. But loyalty aside I'm a bigger fan of barzagli.

Bonucci made more mistakes in his first two seasons than Chiellini during his 12 year stay here. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    On buying bonucci: "It was a crazy idea and we didn’t even want to try it, but then Vincenzo Montella told us to continue pushing,” milan's Fassone told Mediaset Premium.

I wonder how it came to fruition. I.e who made Milan aware of it. It's also interesting to see how montella saw the idea differently to fassone. Fassone like us thought it was crazy indeed but montella believed. I wonder if montella knew something. Montella was massively influential in donnarumma signing, he might have been equally as influential on this. :boh:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I hope so too but I genuinely think bonucci is a difference maker here. They've actually brought in a winner and someone who will push his mediocre teammates to get the best out of themselfs. These mediocre players will happily allow bonucci to lead. I'd be interested to see how the relationship between montella and bonucci goes.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

89man

Sep 4, 2013
    From a Juventus supporter's point of view, I can completely understand why you would be pissed off at him for signing for us.

I know some Milan fans never forgave Pirlo after he went to Juventus.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Barzagli now:

“We had fantastic years together as teammates, full of victories and great achievements,” wrote Barzagli on Instagram.

“We improved each other, supported and found a rapport together with Gigi and Giorgio that I’d never experienced before.

“It seems strange not to see you in the locker room, that same locker room that some lately have depicted as split, with inventions and fantasies on rows and clashes.

“But we know the truth. Good luck for your new adventure, Leo.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    From a Juventus supporter's point of view, I can completely understand why you would be pissed off at him for signing for us.

I know some Milan fans never forgave Pirlo after he went to Juventus.
    im not pissed at him at all. not him, not Allegri not Marotta. the only one im pissed off at is Alves. i wish i would meet him one day walking down the street. i would punch him in his stupid looking monkey face

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    im not pissed at him at all. not him, not Allegri not Marotta. the only one im pissed off at is Alves. i wish i would meet him one day walking down the street. i would punch him in his stupid looking monkey face
    Alves is the most disgusting thing indeed that took place last season.

Mar 17, 2016
    If we knew the truth, what really happened during the half time of the final, it would help us be objective in our judgement but from what we know so far and with the fact that he will be Milan's captain I voted for rookie/history section.

enzo

May 14, 2012
    Barzagli now:

“We had fantastic years together as teammates, full of victories and great achievements,” wrote Barzagli on Instagram.

“We improved each other, supported and found a rapport together with Gigi and Giorgio that I’d never experienced before.

“It seems strange not to see you in the locker room, that same locker room that some lately have depicted as split, with inventions and fantasies on rows and clashes.

“But we know the truth. Good luck for your new adventure, Leo.”
    We will find out eventually one day. And if it comes from an autobiography.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    If we knew the truth, what really happened during the half time of the final, it would help us be objective in our judgement but from what we know so far and with the fact that he will be Milan's captain I voted for rookie/history section.
    I wont vote now, it would be unfair.

I want to see his press conference, his first match vs Juve and in Turin, I want to wait more to pass my judgement and that would be fair IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 470)