Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sure that story is fake but something did happen.
:agree:

It was most likely the story about Bonucci going off at Dybala/Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

Rookie for me. Going to Milan in your prime is self sabotage
It's ridiculous that this is even up for debate and poll.

You willingly move from Juventus (in your prime) for one of our biggest rivals, you instantly lose legend status. Especially when 6 months earlier he is saying shit like "I want to be a bandiera and stay here for the rest of my career" etc. Rooke/History it is.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:agree:

It was most likely the story about Bonucci going off at Dybala/Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ridiculous that this is even up for debate and poll.

You willingly move from Juventus (in your prime) for one of our biggest rivals, you instantly lose legend status. Especially when 6 months earlier he is saying shit like "I want to be a bandiera and stay here for the rest of my career" etc. Rooke/History it is.
Story ends right there, you're now one with the enemy. It's a shame, I loved him, but that's past tense.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The mercato isnt over. This gap is not going to be big if they end up signing a proven league goalscorer like Bellotti or Aubemayang. Napoli aside, most other sides are also rebuilding or losing players like Roma and Inter, the rest wong challenge, Atalanta finished 4th last season, so i dont see how Milan cant finish top 4 and CL spot therefore if they add 1-2 additions.
The gap is HUGE. You are talking about a top 4 team in the world VS a group of largely mediocre youngsters that have been a dysfunctional unit for easily 5 years now. Montella needs to pull of a 2011/12 Conte style magic to even reach top 3, because Napoli and Roma are still levels above Milan.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I've still not come to grips with this transfer.

So bizarre, I still can hardly believe it :(

- - - Updated - - -

The gap is HUGE. You are talking about a top 4 team in the world VS a group of largely mediocre youngsters that have been a dysfunctional unit for easily 5 years now. Montella needs to pull of a 2011/12 Conte style magic to even reach top 3, because Napoli and Roma are still levels above Milan.
Napoli yes.

But Roma? they are having a revolution of their own. New coach, key players sold, Nainggolan future in doubt etc.

If Milan hadn't signed Bonucci and potentially Belotti, I would've definitely backed Roma but now I'm not so sure. I don't think Roma are levels above Milan. The gap has been reduced.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,611
    I've still not come to grips with this transfer.

So bizarre, I still can hardly believe it :(
    I was never a fan of Bonucci. Sales at Juve don't surprise me, but I gotta tell you that he was literally the last player I'd expect to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw please vote in the Poll that we've created.

Cheers.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    We just added a poll to give the community a voice in deciding where Bonucci thread is to take residence
    How long is this poll open till? I'm somewhat undecided. At the moment I say rookie but I feel that's just emotions in play. Hopefully more information trickles through over the next few days to get a good idea as to what was the real underlying reasons behind his move.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I'm confused as well but fuck it, i voted rookie.

He's going to be Milan's captain so that's a big reason why I am against voting him for legend status.

Maybe he can be considered in the Boniek tier in the legend status.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,614
    How long is this poll open till? I'm somewhat undecided. At the moment I say rookie but I feel that's just emotions in play. Hopefully more information trickles through over the next few days to get a good idea as to what was the real underlying reasons behind his move.

This poll will close on 26.07.2017 at 04:17

Btw I voted rookie/history simply because he had issues with the club and in the end joined Milan, one of our biggest rivals. I still believe legends and gents would never opt for such thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    It's not just the fact that we pushed him out so he must have done things that really upset the club, he went to Milan and will be their captain. Yes, Milan of all teams.

As much as I loved him and probably always will, you can't be labelled a Juve legend under these circumstances.

Thank you for everything, but now I wish you the worst in your football career.

Do your worst.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    This poll will close on 26.07.2017 at 04:17

Btw I voted rookie/history simply because he had issues with the club and in the end joined Milan, one of our biggest rivals. I still believe legends and gents would never opt for such thing.
    :tup: it's a valid enough reason. I can see him being disgusting while there as well especially with his personality.

However he's played a solid part in our 6 scudettos and 3 coppa Italias. He's been fortunate to be part of this successful group. I think this is one of the most difficult decisions we've ever had to make.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,617
    It's not just the fact that we pushed him out so he must have done things that really upset the club, he went to Milan and will be their captain. Yes, Milan of all teams.

As much as I loved him and probably always will, you can't be labelled a Juve legend under these circumstances.

Do your worst.
    Hats off to you, sir. It's hard to admit such thing at this point, especially when it comes from somebody like you who loved the guy so much. This post alone is worthy of 50 votes.

:tup: it's a valid enough reason. I can see him being disgusting while there as well especially with his personality.

However he's played a solid part in our 6 scudettos and 3 coppa Italias. He's been fortunate to be part of this successful group. I think this is one of the most difficult decisions we've ever had to make.

I still believe Juve made him become this player. He was awful when we signed him and this was how he repays? It's a low blow and something I'd expect from players like Osvaldo.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012

Do your worst.
    :agree: my thoughts exactly, he was a big part of a very crucial stage of our history but the way he left really left a sour taste in my mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

I still believe Juve made him become this player. He was awful when we signed him and this was how he repays? It's a low blow and something I'd expect from players like Osvaldo.
    without a doubt, I don't see him being at this level at another club, playing constantly with chiellini and Barza wouldn't hurt either

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,619
    without a doubt, I don't see him being at this level at another club, playing constantly with chiellini and Barza wouldn't hurt either
    You know what's kinda sad? Chiellini was/is way underrated here and I'd always pick him to be a Juve captain instead of Bonucci. He also has a heart and plays his lungs out. Juve fans are not grateful enough to have him here. He's here for 12 years and I still remember when he was on a loan and was supposed to play a LB for us, we switched, and we turned him into a real monster. I also think he loves Juve too.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    You know what's kinda sad? Chiellini was/is way underrated here and I'd always pick him to be a Juve captain instead of Bonucci. He also has a heart and plays his lungs out. Juve fans are not grateful enough to have him here. He's here for 12 years and I still remember when he was on a loan and was supposed to play a LB for us, we switched, and we turned him into a real monster. I also think he loves Juve too.
    Who is underrating Chiellini?
    Clublegend and a monsterdefender when focused and in form. Has the touch of a rapist and his injury record are long the last couple of years, but I dont see a Juve fan, who does not love him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 493)