Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Barza and Dybala both liked Leo's Instagram pictures when he returned to Vinovo and then the picture that he thanked his team-mates and Club.
i find it hard to believe that bonucci actually had an issue with anyone at the club other than allegri and alves. Whether the other players had an issue with bonucci is another matter.

I'd really like to hear the board actually come out with a statement, because the club looks all the more stupid for denying the h/t bust up story if there seems to be some element of truth behind it now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i find it hard to believe that bonucci actually had an issue with anyone at the club other than allegri and alves. Whether the other players had an issue with bonucci is another matter.

I'd really like to hear the board actually come out with a statement, because the club looks all the more stupid for denying the h/t bust up story if there seems to be some element of truth behind it now
The management wont comment and most likely none of the current squad players are allowed to.

Bonnuci's agent/family could comment on this or Alves himself considering he's a prick and doesn't care what he says or people think of him (I swear he's one of those characters I'd love to scream and humiliate once in a while if we were in the same team).

Jun 6, 2015
I wouldn't be so sure. Missing out on CL for 21 years can turn into an obsession. Every Juve fan knows that winning a CL is like something that comes on a blue moon, so even if we won it we can be rest assured that we don't need to expect it anytime soon. Real Madrid and Barca are on a different level. They are spoilt while we are deprived.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
There are plenty of spoiled Juve fans already and would probably be even more if we were to win the CL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The management wont comment and most likely none of the current squad players are allowed to.

Bonnuci's agent/family could comment on this or Alves himself considering he's a prick and doesn't care what he says or people think of him (I swear he's one of those characters I'd love to scream and humiliate once in a while if we were in the same team).
you're right they won't just like they didn't with Del Piero's departure, but I really don't like how our club is turning out into a media circus at times because the club refuse to put any closure on the case

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The fans in a way deserve an explanation. That CL loss was financially, emotionally, physically and sexually frustating. If there was a bust up and the guys behind it have been evicted then it would be good to name and shame. It clears some air and builds a better rapport between the fans and the club. Of course I know we won't do that but I would love to know the truth as much as would any fan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
alves has just come out and said the changing room stories were a lie too and tweets

“For your information, we were suffering together and talking about the loss until 6 in the morning. Don’t talk shit without knowing what happened.”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you're right they won't just like they didn't with Del Piero's departure, but I really don't like how our club is turning out into a media circus at times because the club refuse to put any closure on the case
The Del Piero treatment was the worst thing this management did. Forcing him out when he wanted one more year and replacing him with Anelka and Bendtner was a blow to the fans and pretty ugly overall. Del Piero's name was bigger than the management itself.

In this scenario, I guess the management had to pick between Allegri or Leo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
alves has just come out and said the changing room stories were a lie too and tweets

“For your information, we were suffering together and talking about the loss until 6 in the morning. Don’t talk $#@! without knowing what happened.”
I wonder if he was still dancing to Samba Do Janeiro till 6am.

Aug 2, 2005

“For your information, we were suffering together and talking about the loss until 6 in the morning. Don’t talk $#@! without knowing what happened.”
is he here saying nothing happened or what is written is not the actual truth? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 742)