Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Am I the only one who is not hating on Leo? The guy loved Juve every minute since the first day, if the choice was Allegri to let him go or Leo's then be it but questioning his emotions and affection is stupid, he loved the club, he had a strong bond with the fans and signing for Milan was a surprise but his family wanted to stay in Italy and Milan was the most reasonable choice out of the rest (Inter, Roma, Napoli).

Of course it hurts to see him wearing Milan's kit but lets also keep in mind that it is most likely Juve will win serie a again, the gap is still big, I want Milan to return back, the league needs stronger teams like the 90s, it's time to attract big names, 90% of them have been avoiding series a, as much as I hate to see Leo leave, it's somehow healthy for the league, and guess what? If Juve don't win the league this season which is very much unlikely it wont affect me much, because the target should be the fucking Champions League and six titles in a row somehow does kill the league.
I don't hate him :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I was very pissed off when Vidal left, not because I care very much about his personality, I just knew our midfield won't be the same, it's was an impossible task to replace Vidal, the only player who is near his calibre hates us! Bonucci on the other hand is just another CB. We have so much depth in defense that we will forget he ever played for us! I'm so happy Alex Sandro hasn't left!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was very pissed off when Vidal left, not because I care very much about his personality, I just knew our midfield won't be the same, it's was an impossible task to replace Vidal, the only player who is near his calibre hates us! Bonucci on the other hand is just another CB. We have so much depth in defense that we will forget he ever played for us! I'm so happy Alex Sandro hasn't left!
Wrong! Bonucci was an integral part of our defensive unit, and a vocal leader. His passes alleviated the pressure on our defense on numerous occasion; his ball playing skills will be sorely missed.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I just couldn't vote a current bbilan player to be in the legends section. It's kind of the same situation when Pirlo went here, milan fans were also divided, but most were pissed when he won the scudettos. And Pirlo is one of football's legendary player. While Bonucci is arguably the current best defender, he isn't one of the greatest of all time. If Bonucci fails there and goes to a non-rival club then he can be a legend.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I just couldn't vote a current bbilan player to be in the legends section. It's kind of the same situation when Pirlo went here, milan fans were also divided, but most were pissed when he won the scudettos. And Pirlo is one of football's legendary player. While Bonucci is arguably the current best defender, he isn't one of the greatest of all time. If Bonucci fails there and goes to a non-rival club then he can be a legend.

Greatest ever ballwatching there.

So if he fails everywhere else legend? If he doesnt fail, rookie? Kind of weird logic tbh. For me is quite simple, player leaving club on prime is not legend, and the way Bonucci went, it almost feels like he orchestered the move out, what kind of legend does that. Lets add the fact of club legend here. Player like that is not club legend, i honestly think in like 5 years time noone here will be talking about him.

Had he gone to Madrid or Chelsea or smth, thats one thing, he went to Milan ffs. And they might rival us for title next season. What ever Azzurri7 says.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Different people have different opinions of what makes a Legend a Legend.

For me Bonucci is a Legend, just like Lichtsteiner (yes, Lichtsteiner) and all of the old guard, like Chiello, players who gave their all for this shirt and brought Juventus back on track.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Greatest ever ballwatching there.
Was already thinking about his move to Milan
Different people have different opinions of what makes a Legend a Legend.

For me Bonucci is a Legend, just like Lichtsteiner (yes, Lichtsteiner) and all of the old guard, like Chiello, players who gave their all for this shirt and brought Juventus back on track.
I agree. I wanted Pirlo in the legends for example. As I thought he was the most important player in our resurgence. Especially in the crucial first season. And of course Licht is a legend. The problem with Bonucci is that he is currently playing in Milan.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Is Pogba one of the old guard?
He won 4 serie a titles here. Define the old guard for me then. We signed Pirlo only 1 year before Pogba. But he was a Milan legend basically till we signed him.

Old guard i honestly think guys like Buffon, Chiellini, Del Piero. Went down, came back, won that 11-12 title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)