Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Let me tell you something guys almost everyone of us play football. Do we like the player who tell us what to do the answer is no in Juventus Bon was like that he was always telling others what to do including maxi what? I am glad he is gone plus what would he be without Chiellini and Barzagli?

Buy on AliExpress.com

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
Marchisio likes Bonucci rant

Claudio Marchisio liked an Instagram post today which was directed at Leonardo Bonucci! The rant by @Dybala_mivida_ which talks about dignity and respect for the Juve shirt is translated below:

“Leonardo Bonucci, do you recognize this little boy? He is the man who is currently running around the training grounds at Vinovo. He is the man that gave his entire career to Juventus, who debuted for Juventus the year of Serie B. He is the man who in 2007-08 went on loan to Empoli and once he returned home, he understood he had to do something big.”

“He refused Bayern and Chelsea for the love of the shirt, for his attachment to the fans and also because he was living his dream, playing football for the team he loves. This is a man who can kiss the badge on the jersey. Why do I speak to you about these three champions(presumably speaking of Buffon, Chiellini and il Principino)? Easy, they all have one thing in common, take a guess? Dignity.”

“Dignity to refuse million dollar offers and stay at the club which made themknown in the World of Football.”

“What were you before Juventus, Bonucci? You were nothing Leo, nothing. A boy who loved playing football. Who believed in you? Who gave you the chanceto breakthrough? Who gave you the chance to go from Bari to Juventus?”

“Coward. This is the one and only adjective that comes to mind. You fought with Allegri, sitting on the bench during Juve-Porto didn’t sit well? Now it is evident, during the halftime break at Cardiff something happened. This something was so big that you are making this choice. Do you think you will make Allegri pay? Do you think this is a disrespect to Dybala? DO YOU THINK THIS IS LOVE? The love that you pledged, you know I don’t forget. Last year you said “I will chain myself to Juventus Stadium before leaving.” Now, it’s Allianz Stadium therefore you have fulfilled your promise.”

“Go to Milan Leo, keep your Tuesdays and Wednesdays open. Remember one thing though, as soon as you step onto the field I will be the first to whistle you. You will all say, “You are like the Naplotani,” Sorry but I feel how they did last year. It is useless to tell me that I should show gratitude, when you Leo, showed none.””

if true :heart: @marchisio a real juve legend

Now to bonucci, personally I'm happy that he is leaving because I hated his antics since day one and I understand and support juve's decision to sell him. BUT beppe, come on man, 40 mil for one of the best defender in the game(not that there's much competition), step up your game son.

Quality-wise I don't think juve will miss him that much, because todays defensive game is a group effort and doesn't rely on individual brilliance(imo barzagli is probably the last active player who had/has the skills to be called a great DC).
I will surely not miss his one-on-ones, deflections, lack of speed, "leadership" and brain-farts in general.

I wish him all the best in his personal life (especially for his son) but professionally I hope he will utterly fail and his weaknesses will be exposed in milan's system, so that the ridiculously low fee will look not that bad in a year's time.

Bonucci aside, @ juve management: Please stop communicating that we are one of the biggest clubs in the world, when you, year after year, let your best players leave on their conditions. No one believes you and we are seen as a stepping stone, especially for foreign players.

Bye, see you guys next year when Mister Plusvalenza :beppe: sells Sandro and/or Dybala.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Let me tell you something guys almost everyone of us play football. Do we like the player who tell us what to do the answer is no in Juventus Bon was like that he was always telling others what to do including maxi what? I am glad he is gone plus what would he be without Chiellini and Barzagli?
And they are usually the worst players on the field in addition to being the most clueless.
I thank Bonucci for everything he did for Juve but wish him the worst in Milan. Let him poison their dressing room.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
One thing i learned from this was how important Evra was in the dressing room, i remember Buffon said this before. It's no coincidence the friction came in the second half of the season which is after Evra left in January.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic.

There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing.

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.

“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.

“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.

“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.

“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out.

“It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent.

It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

No issues with the sale after that

Mar 3, 2014
Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic.

There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing.

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.

“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.

“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.

“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.

“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out.

“It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent.

It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

Very interesting. Jesus Alves was a cancer.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Remember when a few days ago Alves was asked what he didn't like about Juve he said they did not initially allow music in the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Real leader lol the fact that it got to this and wasn't addressed earlier are glaring signs of poor group mgmt

- - - Updated - - -

LOL that sounds so weird like it's totally made up.
Probably is, but it also sounds plausible at the same time

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18,456
    Probably is, but it also sounds plausible at the same time
    It's what happened 99%. It's just so weird. I also saw Alves' interview saying how he tunes up music to get the positive vibes and energy because he wants to dance lol.

Btw it's just that they kept on fighting. Now I'm kinda glad both of them are gone although that attitude is A LOT worse from Alves.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Well known Serbian reporter darko meznovic

This one is definitely made up, that last paragraph.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)