• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci salutes Juve, not Allegri
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci bought a full-page ad in La Gazzetta dello Sport to salute Juventus after his Milan transfer, but notably left out Max Allegri.

The defender made the move to San Siro on Friday for €42m and is finalising his medical tests today.

“Seven seasons have passed,” wrote Bonucci in an ad titled 'A splendid story.’

“Seven seasons of victories, of dreams come true, of growth achieved via an empathic and exceptional bond with Juve, in its absolute entirety.

“Six Scudetti, all experienced and earned by fighting. Naturally, there remains the great regret of not winning the Champions League, but stronger than that is the pride of success achieved and of being part of a big Family.

“I always gave my all, truly, to the end. I received, I gave and I learned.

“What I see today looking behind me is in any case a splendid story, worthy of reaching its conclusion in full respect and affection, without sullying what I experienced together with the Club, the Captain, my teammates and fans.

“Thank you for everything, Juve.”

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven seasons full of victories and dreams went in achievements of development through empathy and dedication to Juventus

Six scudetti all experienced and achieved with fight. The rest was of course the disappointment of not winning the CL. The pride over the victories and being part of the big family is bigger.

I have given everything, Fino alla fine. I have got, given and learned.

What I see now when I look back is fantastic history, worth to end with the utmost respect and humility, an end that should not be affect what I experienced with the club, there captains, my teammates and supporters.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Players we sold to Milan:

Capello ?
P. Rossi ?
Di Canio €0.75m
Baggio €7.5m
Inzaghi €37m
Legrottaglie €0
Matri €11m
Bonucci €42m

Players we bought from Milan:

Meazza ?
Salvadore ?
Benetti ?
Orlando ?
Davids €8m
Zenoni €15.5m
Storari €4.5m
Pirlo €0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 465)