Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
How do Milan pay for this mercato,they are spending tens of millions?! The new owner Li Yonghong has a net worth of 500mln,the club have costed 700mln ,and have hundreds mln more in debts! Something doesn't fits here @Mark @acmilan

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
How do Milan pay for this mercato,they are spending tens of millions?! The new owner Li Yonghong has a net worth of 500mln,the club have costed 700mln,and have hundreds mln more in debts! Something doesn't fits here @Mark @acmilan
The Americans must be financing with debt. That's why I think they might be in trouble in the future.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi: “Evidently something happened between him and the Coach. Even then, I never would’ve given him to Milan, because they are a direct opponent.

“I’d have told him: ‘I will sell you abroad, otherwise you can stay here and not be a pain in the…’

“I don’t believe in club symbols, as they are all professionals. In any case, Bonucci is a big reinforcement for Milan.”

I miss moggi :sad:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
This reminds us of baggio - lippi thing and his departure , guess what after that we won ucl :p , If tuz had existed in 1995 probably we would have same reaction , and yes its something normal , but we can forget this very quick believe me , baggio went even at inter for a walk afterwards , but on the end almost everyone remembers baggio for his time as juventus player and I can consider him to be a juventus legend if we refer to him as player , he was brilliant for juve , sure you can't compare it with Alex which is truly a true legend , but he is still a player who marked our history and he spent most of his career in bianconero , at his peak of his powers he was juventino , bonucci even that is great defender for what football have know , is nowhere as "big".as baggio was , so he won't be probably remembered for his incredible defense skills , but he won 6 scudetti with juve in his 7 years here and reached 2 ucl finals , he had his great moments and scored against rivals , I think as long as he doesn't talk bad things or brings hate towards juve should be considered a juventus legend , with time unless he is not winning ucl with milan he will be remembered for his time in juventus and he will remember his time on juventus the most as well , pirlo and baggio are 2 great examples of that , they played for the 3 biggest clubs in Italy but they are respected by all of them , because they didn't talk ugly on former club , or zidane which I haven't heard talking anything wrong about juventus also , as for the money we received , as we look to this football market from today , bonucci sold for 40 million only is a joke even that he is 30, I won't criticise the player or board now , we have to wait and see how the things will continue , in 1 year maybe we will have the answer of how good or bad this move was , as for now it looks terrible , especially considering the sell price , there would be less and less del piero or nedved type of players , marketing and this outrageous tons of money are ruining this game

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
This reminds us of baggio - lippi thing and his departure , guess what after that we won ucl :p , If tuz had existed in 1995 probably we would have same reaction , and yes its something normal , but we can forget this very quick believe me , baggio went even at inter for a walk afterwards , but on the end almost everyone remembers baggio for his time as juventus player and I can consider him to be a juventus legend if we refer to him as player , he was brilliant for juve , sure you can't compare it with Alex which is truly a true legend , but he is still a player who marked our history and he spent most of his career in bianconero , at his peak of his powers he was juventino , bonucci even that is great defender for what football have know , is nowhere as "big".as baggio was , so he won't be probably remembered for his incredible defense skills , but he won 6 scudetti with juve in his 7 years here and reached 2 ucl finals , he had his great moments and scored against rivals , I think as long as he doesn't talk bad things or brings hate towards juve should be considered a juventus legend , with time unless he is not winning ucl with milan he will be remembered for his time in juventus and he will remember his time on juventus the most as well , pirlo and baggio are 2 great examples of that , they played for the 3 biggest clubs in Italy but they are respected by all of them , because they didn't talk ugly on former club , or zidane which I haven't heard talking anything wrong about juventus also , as for the money we received , as we look to this football market from today , bonucci sold for 40 million only is a joke even that he is 30, I won't criticise the player or board now , we have to wait and see how the things will continue , in 1 year maybe we will have the answer of how good or bad this move was , as for now it looks terrible , especially considering the sell price , there would be less and less del piero or nedved type of players , marketing and this outrageous tons of money are ruining this game
just looking at that hurt my head

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why isn't this filed under legends section again?

Whatever has transpired doesn't erase or taint his service to the club
Um bigger names like Zidane are in the rookie section. Likewise Vidal. Pirlo (say what you want we started to win with Pirlo after years of midtable mediocrity). And given the 11-13 seaons Pirlo had, he was immense here and the winning run started.

Bonucci leaves on his prime after a fight/argument with fellow team members and coach, then leaves for rival italian side instead of going abroad. To almost prove a point.

Could also argue we made him, when he wasnt this super/hyper defender when we signed him, and now he leaves for Milan in his prime after being grown up by us. What a fkng legend indeed.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The case of the boniek is a perfect example of what is and what isn't a legend. He wasn't included in the list of legends for our stadium. To be a Juve legend the feeling has to be mutual. I.e club loves you and you love the club.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont care what a player achieved here, if you leave for a direct rival same league in your prime years, you are for sure lesser legend.

What are you guys going to be saying when he lifts the CL with Milan in 2-3-5 time "look at that Juventus legend"?

Just like Zidane is not in the legend section. And neither are guys like Pirlo and Vidal who were maybe more instrumental at least at the beginning in 2011-13 period when we only started our winning cicle, while Bonucci was having his brainfarts then as a young defender who needed to be babysit by Barzagli and Chiellini. Id argue about Pirlo to actually be in the legend section, but he is more of italian football legend/icon. Vidal gets drunk and leaves on his prime years 28-29.

Chiellini and Barzagli will be Juventus legends. We made Bonucci into a top 5 defender in the world at current state, but a player who leaves absolutely on his prime is no legend in my book. Especially in these circumstances where he loses the dressing room over some tantrum wtf crap and cant apologize and find a solution what would benefit both sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)