Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's hard to see him becoming mediocre there. He's learnt the art of proper defending and got better thanks to his motivation coach. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same coach that got to his head and where he thinks he can motivate anyone. Even a dybala at half time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It's hard to see him becoming mediocre there. He's learnt the art of proper defending and got better thanks to his motivation coach. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same coach that got to his head and where he thinks he can motivate anyone. Even a dybala at half time.

Interesting point.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop overracting, from the players Milan bought none of them would get a starting place in our team, except for Bonucci of course.
They have a better rightback than what we got right now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Conti is good RWB but at RB Licht is better for me and we are still in the progress of buyimg our starting one.
Conti is improving day by day. Licht is regressing day by day. It's really a matter of time before overtakes him. We need an upgrade but 40m should be more than enough for that.

ovojuve

Apr 19, 2017
Lol, look at inter now. They already tried that route. Buying lots of expencive players is not how you build for long term success.
huh? This milan is NOTHING like what inter did. Inter never even did anything, they have yet to have a good squad since 2010. Milan have a Great squad now, and the fact that they're a CL team, gives them the advantage. They don't flop in Europe like us

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Conti is improving day by day. Licht is regressing day by day. It's really a matter of time before overtakes him. We need an upgrade but 40m should be more than enough for that.

He provably will be better but for now he isnt and wouldnt start for us, of course I agree we have to improve this positio .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What a great turnaround it has been for milan. From the long takeover to spending money. Then from the donnarumma saga to him signing. Finally finishing it off with bonucci. They've been fortunate, hopefully they've used it all their luck up for this season and I really hope they miss out on top 4.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
huh? This milan is NOTHING like what inter did. Inter never even did anything, they have yet to have a good squad since 2010. Milan have a Great squad now, and the fact that they're a CL team, gives them the advantage. They don't flop in Europe like us
Please, you probably wasnt even born the last time milan won cl. Inter bought big last year...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Trust me, if the polish arsenal sub gk is our gk by the time, then we will
I'd rather spend 70-100m on WC outfield players.

We need to accept that Buffon is irreplaceable and cannot be cloned. No need to bring a young Italian GK just to try and replicate the legend.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Roma are losing big players left and right. I have big question also manager wise, you really think some Sassuolo guy is good enough? They havent made any significant signings but have lost good players for them like Salah. Seems like they will have a totally new backline apart from Fazio. Now even Naingollan is rumoured to leave, would be huge loss for them. Also there is no Totti, like him or not, their icon. And Spalletti experienced manager to keep things together, not this Sassuolo experiment. Roma have habbit to collapse every now and then. This time it might come early.
If Roma lose Radja that's a big blow but karsdorp, pellegrini and gonalons are good players and I don't believe their business is done for one second.

Like I say they'd struggle to bring this money back in even if they did get into the CL. Let's not forget the wages they are dishing out. It's not sustainable and in 2 years time bonucci will be very experienced in the europa league

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Watch them fleece us for Donnarumma next year when they miss out on CL. While we gave them Bonucci for free
How much longer are you going to talk about Milan missing the CL? Top 4 gets CL, europe league winner also. Atalanta finished 4th this season. You cant see this Milan better Atalanta for 4th? While Roma selling key players and losing manager/totti.

What is your top 4 prediction. Im curious really from all who say this. Mercato isnt even over, they might sign a proven goalscorer like Belotti, Aubemayang or such.

People who say milan will not get top 4 are just trying to deny that for themselves. I repeat, Atalanta finished 4th this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 465)