Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I mean yes Milan are historically much better than us in the CL, and I'd say our chances of winning a CL aren't that great so theoretically if we keep selling our best players and Milan keep spending whatever it takes they could win a CL before us. But that's a big if and it's not because of their CL pedigree, that makes no sense when the players/staff are all completely different. Putting on a certain shirt doesn't give you CL powers.

So i'm in the middle ground. I wouldn't laugh at the idea of Milan winning one before us, because there's nothing to suggest we'll win a God damn final any time soon. But it's up to us really. If we're content being the bridesmaid and losing players so easily then kiss a CL goodbye, but if we make a big statement in the Summer then we're back to being amongst the favourites for a CL and god forbid we lose another final so soon. We'd risk damaging our reputation to the point of no return.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How much longer are you going to talk about Milan missing the CL? Top 4 gets CL, europe league winner also. Atalanta finished 4th this season. You cant see this Milan better Atalanta for 4th? While Roma selling key players and losing manager/totti.

What is your top 4 prediction. Im curious really from all who say this. Mercato isnt even over, they might sign a proven goalscorer like Belotti, Aubemayang or such.

People who say milan will not get top 4 are just trying to deny that for themselves. I repeat, Atalanta finished 4th this season.
it's called self reassurance or just denial. Milan will get 4th spot. There is no fucking way they won't get that spot, I'm willing to put money on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Turin, 15 July 2017 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement has been finalized with A.C. Milan for the definitive disposal of the registration rights of the player Leonardo Bonucci for a consideration of € 42 million to be paid in three football seasons.

The economic effect is positive for about € 39,5 million.

Too bad he's gone, he has one of the nicest agents :lol:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I mean yes Milan are historically much better than us in the CL, and I'd say our chances of winning a CL aren't that great so theoretically if we keep selling our best players and Milan keep spending whatever it takes they could win a CL before us. But that's a big if and it's not because of their CL pedigree, that makes no sense when the players/staff are all completely different. Putting on a certain shirt doesn't give you CL powers.

So i'm in the middle ground. I wouldn't laugh at the idea of Milan winning one before us, because there's nothing to suggest we'll win a God damn final any time soon. But it's up to us really. If we're content being the bridesmaid and losing players so easily then kiss a CL goodbye, but if we make a big statement in the Summer then we're back to being amongst the favourites for a CL and god forbid we lose another final so soon. We'd risk damaging our reputation to the point of no return.
I think at one point you can for sure start to question some psycho factors. Buffon has lost 3 CL finals, you think if he is going to 4th he is going with "we going to win this attitude". Im not aware how many finals Milan has lost, but they have won most as italian team. People questioned the Real Madrid team which won it in 2016 as they "got lucky, beating teams like Wolfsburg and Man city to reach final". But they still won it.

Real and Milan probably have some of the best final records.

While we havent won it for 21 years now.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What a great turnaround it has been for milan. From the long takeover to spending money. Then from the donnarumma saga to him signing. Finally finishing it off with bonucci. They've been fortunate, hopefully they've used it all their luck up for this season and I really hope they miss out on top 4.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Let's see what happens in 1 or 2 years. If they have a bad season they'll be in a lot of trouble with all their debt and huge wage bill.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
man this is like top 10 anime betrayal shit :(
What are other 9?

- - - Updated - - -

This has got to be the most bizarre transfer I've witnessed in a long time.

After this, I have come to the conclusion that literally nothing is impossible at this club.

Selling Marchisio to Inter, appointing Zeman as our next head coach or Bayern buying shares in our club. Anything is possible at Juve.
:rofl:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Putting on a Juve shirt would make Messi and CR7 miss open net sitters in the CL.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nothing will happen, people have been saying the same about other teams investing heavily and they are still going.
:agree:

It's like they are hoping it happens. While I hope it happens with Milan too but at worst, they'll get a slap on the wrist from UEFA or sell Donnarumma for a huge fee.

They are definitely making top 4 next year even if I wish they don't.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:agree:

It's like they are hoping it happens. While I hope it happens with Milan too but at worst, they'll get a slap on the wrist from UEFA or sell Donnarumma for a huge fee.

They are definitely making top 4 next year even if I wish they don't.
Im not talking about FFP and UEFA. I'm talking about their owners runing out of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 82)