Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This has got to be the most bizarre transfer I've witnessed in a long time.

After this, I have come to the conclusion that literally nothing is impossible at this club.

Selling Marchisio to Inter, appointing Zeman as our next head coach or Bayern buying shares in our club. Anything is possible at Juve.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

After this, I have come to the conclusion that literally nothing is impossible at this club.

Marchisio could be sold to Inter, Zeman could be our next head coach , Bayern buying shares in our club. Anything is possible at Juve.

:baus:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Marchisio could be sold to Inter, Zeman could be our next head coach , Bayern buying shares in our club. Anything is possible at Juve.
:tuttosport:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
After the calciopoli i will never root or hope some other serie a team improves or goes on to win the CL to "honour the italian flag".

We actually got to 2 CL finals partly "thanks to this weak ass league some suggest". With a tougher league it will be tougher to rotate between serie a and CL.

Another thing, we are still selling players/top players now, when we dominated the league and got to 2 CL finals. What happens if we dont win anything anymore? I could even see a scenario were we actually sell another major player next summer not for the sake of it but Buffon retires and we need replacement, im sure the management will not sign some nobody for Buffon replacement. So they might very well sell someone like Dybala next summer for big bucks. AND we arent going to reach CL final every year anyway. So less income.

Long term, i dont see any positive actually, Milan, potentially Inter with these sugar daddy asian money owners will actually weaken our chances long term. Just look at the fact how Bonucci DOUBLES his salary joining Milan. This shows a very obvious message out.

And in 1-2 years time our end of an era could actually become reality, i honestly think if we dont find proper replacement for Buffon we will have issues, Barzagli is getting old, Chiellini likewise, these are considered our leaders of this team. So was Bonucci, and then he flipped out. You need leaders for success.
:tup:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:tup:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I remember people here who were rooting for Milan in 2007 and said it was good for us too that Milan would win the CL. I really dont see how that benefited us. We were only returning from serie b ffs. There was no top 4 spot worries at the time.

Now i just hope i dont have to witness seeing Bonucci lifting that trophy during his Milan career. Or at least not before Juve wins it again.

Imagine if Bonucci wins it during next 2-3 years. Even Buffon might come out and say s--t i could have played for Milan and won this damn cup.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
After the calciopoli i will never root or hope some other serie a team improves or goes on to win the CL to "honour the italian flag".

We actually got to 2 CL finals partly "thanks to this weak ass league some suggest". With a tougher league it will be tougher to rotate between serie a and CL.

Another thing, we are still selling players/top players now, when we dominated the league and got to 2 CL finals. What happens if we dont win anything anymore? I could even see a scenario were we actually sell another major player next summer not for the sake of it but Buffon retires and we need replacement, im sure the management will not sign some nobody for Buffon replacement. So they might very well sell someone like Dybala next summer for big bucks. AND we arent going to reach CL final every year anyway. So less income.

Long term, i dont see any positive actually, Milan, potentially Inter with these sugar daddy asian money owners will actually weaken our chances long term. Just look at the fact how Bonucci DOUBLES his salary joining Milan. This shows a very obvious message out.

And in 1-2 years time our end of an era could actually become reality, i honestly think if we dont find proper replacement for Buffon we will have issues, Barzagli is getting old, Chiellini likewise, these are considered our leaders of this team. So was Bonucci, and then he flipped out. You need leaders for success.
Don't stress - these Chinese conglomerates will all fail as they are not built on a business model. FFP will catch up with Milan next year when they don't manage to improve their revenue and then they will have to sell half their players. The only annoying bit about this transfer is that the fee is so low....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Don't stress - these Chinese conglomerates will all fail as they are not built on a business model. FFP will catch up with Milan next year when they don't manage to improve their revenue and then they will have to sell half their players. The only annoying bit about this transfer is that the fee is so low....
If they get to top 4 it will mean CL football. I think its clear the goal for Milan is to get to top 4. With the signing they have made, i dont see how they cant do it tbh. Roma is weakened heavily so thats almost them out of top 4. Inter will be inconsistent. So that leaves us and Napoli. I can totally see Milan make top 4. Only concern is that they play in europe league on thursdays, so its a bit annoying distraction, but they could get to CL by winning that competition as well, like Manchester United just did. People seem to forget and ignore these factors.

Last season top four was:
Juve
Roma
Napoli
Atalanta

You really think this Milan cant beat Atalanta for 4th? I think they will fight for top 3 tbh, if they add couple of other additions like a proven league goalscorer in Belotti or Aubameyang.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
He clearly belongs here....milan captain. Lol. Huge investment for milan with that salary, and i hope he goes back to be the mediocre defender he can be. The pressure is huge.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If they get to top 4 it will mean CL football. I think its clear the goal for Milan is to get to top 4. With the signing they have made, i dont see how they cant do it tbh. Roma is weakened heavily so thats almost them out of top 4. Inter will be inconsistent. So that leaves us and Napoli. I can totally see Milan make top 4. Only concern is that they play in europe league on thursdays, so its a bit annoying distraction, but they could get to CL by winning that competition as well, like Manchester United just did. People seem to forget and ignore these factors.

Last season top four was:
Juve
Roma
Napoli
Atalanta

You really think this Milan cant beat Atalanta for 4th? I think they will fight for top 3 tbh, if they add couple of other additions like a proven league goalscorer in Belotti or Aubameyang.
They can absolutely fight for the top 4 but they won't generate enough revenue to cover all the purchases they've made. Also the players will all need to integrate with each other and it's effectively a brand new 11 that have never played together. Us, Roma and Napoli will finish above them it just depends on how competitive inter and Lazio are

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He clearly belongs here....milan captain. Lol. Huge investment for milan with that salary, and i hope he goes back to be the mediocre defender he can be. The pressure is huge.
The pressure will be hardcore. He will have to be the leader of that team practically.

They can absolutely fight for the top 4 but they won't generate enough revenue to cover all the purchases they've made. Also the players will all need to integrate with each other and it's effectively a brand new 11 that have never played together. Us, Roma and Napoli will finish above them it just depends on how competitive inter and Lazio are
Exactly. They will have their one season honeymoon and then maybe get into troubles after that.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Roma are losing big players left and right. I have big question also manager wise, you really think some Sassuolo guy is good enough? They havent made any significant signings but have lost good players for them like Salah. Seems like they will have a totally new backline apart from Fazio. Now even Naingollan is rumoured to leave, would be huge loss for them. Also there is no Totti, like him or not, their icon. And Spalletti experienced manager to keep things together, not this Sassuolo experiment. Roma have habbit to collapse every now and then. This time it might come early.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I remember people here who were rooting for Milan in 2007 and said it was good for us too that Milan would win the CL. I really dont see how that benefited us. We were only returning from serie b ffs. There was no top 4 spot worries at the time.

Now i just hope i dont have to witness seeing Bonucci lifting that trophy during his Milan career. Or at least not before Juve wins it again.

Imagine if Bonucci wins it during next 2-3 years. Even Buffon might come out and say s--t i could have played for Milan and won this damn cup.
Milan is not going to win the CHL in the next 2-3 years ffs. They will be lucky if they will be challenging for Seria. Though they have improved a lot this summer, they only have one player who could make it into our starting 11. They are lightyears behind us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)