Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They basically see themselves as only 2nd to Madrid because of the amount of CL's they have.

Besides Milan was way more popular than Juventus internationally until recently.
They are a giant club and if we talk about international trophies it is probably true.

That said they lack domestic titles, so they are on pair with Bayern Munich and Juventus as we have way more domestic titles than them

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What about us collapsing? Chiellini not the same, Benatia shaky and injury prone, Barzagli old and slow. Rugani and Caldara will have to start but are young and inexperienced.

I dont trust Benatia, didnt he fk up against Genoa? A friggin Genoa and we have big CL games coming up.
Caldara isnt here until 2019 you clown

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think nipples will still finish above them. Nipples core of team has been together a while and they are getting pretty good at consistently winning in serie A especially if arkadiusz isnt gone for half season. Milan will overtake them eventually but not yet.
I think Bonucci's quality and experience pushes Milan past Napoli on paper now
What about us collapsing? Chiellini not the same, Benatia shaky and injury prone, Barzagli old and slow. Rugani and Caldara will have to start but are young and inexperienced.

I dont trust Benatia, didnt he fk up against Genoa? A friggin Genoa and we have big CL games coming up.
Overall still a much stronger defence than Milan's. And in all other departments, there's a big gap in quality.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Also Bayern Munich and Juventus has 11 international trophies each, how many does Milan have? Think its 18 or something, but like I mentioned they really dont have a lot of domestic titles

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't you guys miss the adrenaline when Juve is properly challenged? The last seasons have been such a boredome. I miss seasons like 1998, 2003 or 2005, hell, even 2000. I even feel excited about Bonbon's transfer to Milan. I wish they and Inter buy more great players and we do the same. Then the fight can start.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Am I the only one who has literally no concern with our defence provided that our team as a unit still maintains it's normal organization in front of the CBs?

We conceded like 2 goals when Bonucci didn't start for us. It's not like he was taking balls out of the net and stopping 1 on 1's all match.

He is good with the ball and he is good at anticipating. He will probably play the same role at Milan where Romagnoli and Mussachio man mark all match and he cleans up behind them. But if those two aren't up to the same standard as Chiellini-Barzagli, then watch out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 470)