• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We're not capable of holding our best players
Without sounding like a broken record, there are various reasons for this. We choose to sell important players if a scenario arrives where they insist on leaving. We don't know why it is with Bonucci yet but it's clearly some kind of breakdown. Does sound like the Vidal situation in some respects.

Different from Pogba. Different from Tevez. If others like Alex Sandro or Dybala choose to leave it'll be different again, probably sporting/new challenge/lifestyle etc. None might decide to leave. We don't have to sell someone like clockwork for any reason just because it has happened consecutively. It's modern football, we have a squad of 25 players, so one or two important players leaving is not an unlikely event. Juve as a club have chosen this route with players who aren't in line. Again they are all different and you can't just throw it all together on the same pile, that's lazy.

And it'll be at least 3 important players who leave next summer, for different reasons again, so it's something people should get used to.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,862
    Then he can live with that decision to reject other clubs and stay at Juventus, the club he committed to till 2021? He does owe his career to the club, nowhere else would he have found such stability.

I know that isn't Juve's style by the way. I find the policy strange.
    Not everyone thinks like that. I'm sure Bonucci himself doesn't think that, apparently, cause he joined Milan out of all clubs.

Btw, imagine Alves with us if we tied him to a contract. He'd post shit on Instagram and Twitter daily, his Barcelona boots that won them a CL, etc. Sometimes you gotta end it.

Jun 6, 2015
    There are so many pitiful people around here, the defeatist attitude is almost repulsive. I'm ashamed that I have such fellow fans and really don't understand why some of you even bother watching/following Juve if everything is so terrible all the time.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    This is hilerious. Fuck him he is no legend and is obviously a bit if a mad man which i kinda like tbh but let him go he will be no major loss to us.

Im more annoyed about the fee when i see how much other players are going for these days.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,865
    Without sounding like a broken record, there are various reasons for this. We choose to sell important players if a scenario arrives where they insist on leaving. We don't know why it is with Bonucci yet but it's clearly some kind of breakdown. Does sound like the Vidal situation in some respects.

Different from Pogba. Different from Tevez. If others like Alex Sandro or Dybala choose to leave it'll be different again, probably sporting/new challenge/lifestyle etc. None might decide to leave. We don't have to sell someone like clockwork just because it has happened consecutively. It's modern football, we have a squad of 25 players, so one or two important players leaving is not an unlikely event. Again they are all different and you can't just throw it all together on the same pile, that's lazy.
    Then how come such things can't been seen in Real, Barca, Chelsea, Bayern or other clubs? It's not like we live in a seperate world.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    I'd be surprised to see him being the same defender he was at Juve, at least for a while. He was part of a group and took time to settle. The way he plays is bold but risky and it needs others to understand his positioning. Milan are throwing a bunch of players together and it'll take some time.

On a personal level I hope we embarrass him terribly. If he gets isolated it's often a problem.
    I think that this will backfire at Milan. BonBon is so good for us, because Allegri is a defensive mastermind. We defend like a team and he seldom has to defend in space, were he is really bad. This alows him to get the most out of his playmaking abilities which are outstanding for a CB.

Montella could be a good fit. His team seems to be very organised and defensively solid. If BonBon was sold to a team, who playes a more open game like City or Barca fx, he would be a catastrophy.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Different from Pogba. Different from Tevez. If others like Alex Sandro or Dybala choose to leave it'll be different again, probably sporting/new challenge/lifestyle etc. None might decide to leave. We don't have to sell someone like clockwork for any reason just because it has happened consecutively. It's modern football, we have a squad of 25 players, so one or two important players leaving is not an unlikely event. Juve as a club have chosen this route with players who aren't in line. Again they are all different and you can't just throw it all together on the same pile, that's lazy.

And it'll be at least 3 important players who leave next summer, for different reasons again, so it's something people should get used to.
    I agree that the squad is big, but the circle of our most important players is small, this is the 3rd summer in row we've parted ways with one of our leaders (4th if you count Conte), this isn't just one of the 25 guys. On field we belong to European elite but off field it sometimes feels like we are more similar to the likes of Porto

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Why our management dont play hard to get instead in less than a week sale? This club amazes me too much , like cursed or something , i hope we forgot his loss quickly and replaced either by tactics or by another player.... Really sad, next year am expecting same thing to another player.

Ratchet361

May 4, 2016
    if the rumours about the 2nd half are true, then im more than happy that we got rid of him !
    Even if its "only" 40mil €.
    we should dwell less and focus on our market and on players who respect the club and allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 402)