Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 31, 2014
Hello guys been a lurker here for a very long time. But this whole bonucci saga makes me wanna express myself. Honestly im really disappointed by this, logically if he is a cancer in the dressing room he needs to leave but hes been here from the start of juve's return to the top and cant help but feel very saddened by this transfer. I always tried to justify every marotta's move but for this i cant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I agree! Which is why I say that we're not capable of holding our key players, or best players.
But we're getting there though. Our revenue and club value is increasing year by year. However, we do need serie a to be exciting again to get better tv deals and sponsors etc. Not that I support Bonucci's move to milan btw :D.

Oct 23, 2011
Why our management dont play hard to get instead in less than a week sale? This club amazes me too much , like cursed or something , i hope we forgot his loss quickly and replaced either by tactics or by another player.... Really sad, next year am expecting same thing to another player.
If we wanted to get rid of the player and he only wants to stay in Italy, then there is really no leverage to discuss a higher fee. The fee should and would be 10 to 20 millions higher it we could create a bidding war, but as this was not the case we can't really blame Marotta honestly.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Giorgio Chellini’s sister has slammed Leonardo Bonucci for his Milan move - “money always wins”.

The Juventus defender will complete his move to the Rossoneri later today, in a shock transfer thought to be worth €40m plus €2m in bonuses.

“Everybody wanted him as captain,” Silvia Chiellini wrote on Facebook.

“They all wanted him as a new Bianconero symbol and then… #theGodofMoneyAlwaysWins #NoWords”.

Bonucci formed part of the famous 'BBC’ defence alongside Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.

If true, don't let the door hit you...

Mar 17, 2016
Can we keep his bdsm coach though ?:shutup:

- - - Updated - - -

Giorgio Chellini’s sister has slammed Leonardo Bonucci for his Milan move - “money always wins”.

The Juventus defender will complete his move to the Rossoneri later today, in a shock transfer thought to be worth €40m plus €2m in bonuses.

“They all wanted him as a new Bianconero symbol and then… #theGodofMoneyAlwaysWins #NoWords”.

Bonucci formed part of the famous 'BBC’ defence alongside Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.

If true, don't let the door hit you...
She actually looks like Giorgio...dat nose :O

Durden

May 11, 2006
Anybody here knows how to draw? I was think a little old lady in a white dress getting bend over and fucked hard in the ass by a little fat Chinese guy in a red t-shirt.
We just sold one of the best defenders in the world to our domestic rivals - I just cant believe this.. Milan fans are laughing their ass of right now - and rightfully so - they fucked us hard and good! There is absolutely no upside to this... I have vacation now and I feel like going to bed and stay there for 2 weeks.... For me this is like when we sold Ibra ot Inda - I still hate our old management who did that.. I loved what Agnelli and Beppe did for us all these years, but I cannot accept this.

Aug 12, 2015

PLEASE DON´T TELL ME THAT IS TRUE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 1008)