Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
our only argument to sign Italian players is gone. Not only they will also leave us, but they will demand to leave for the domestic rival.
:lol:

Even that argument just got debunked now.

We just gotta accept our new selling identity and move on I guess.

As long as we winning things, we should be good and that's the most important thing ultimately.

But yeah, it's getting awfully hard to get attached to any player at the club now. Last two years, we've been operating like a high end supermarket.

Jun 25, 2017
“Everybody wanted him as captain,” Silvia Chiellini wrote on Facebook.

“They all wanted him as a new Bianconero symbol and then… #theGodofMoneyAlwaysWins #NoWords”.

Bonucci formed part of the famous 'BBC’ defence alongside Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli.

PLEASE DON´T TELL ME THAT IS TRUE
It's not true. He's making just 1,5 million more in Milan. He could've gotten twice that in England.

He's leaving because he's been disrupting the team, getting in fights with Allegri and some of his teammates, and selling him is the right move.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't believe they are going to make him captain. That is wrong on so many levels. What kind of message does that send out to their own players anyway? That they don't think anyone who has been there for more than half a day has any sort of leadership skills whatsoever?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I know. This feels unfamiliar :D.
I believe social media in some respect manage to divide people.
I think that if we met in person you'd change your mind about me as some of the people from Tuz who I have met can confirm I am not as bad as you paint me.
I don't hold any grudge against you therefore I struggle to get why you do towards me.
But hey, come to the Stadium and let's discuss over a pint.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
ЈувеБре;5566833 said:
It's not true. He's making just 1,5 million more in Milan. He could've gotten twice that in England.

He's leaving because he's been disrupting the team, getting in fights with Allegri and some of his teammates, and selling him is the right move.
Многу сигурен некако :)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,910
    ЈувеБре;5566833 said:

No.

In EPL they show number with taxes. What he's getting in Milan (10mln) is like he's getting 20mln in Chelsea or somewhere, because they instantly include taxes.

And btw he's not getting 1.5mln more in Milan. He had around 5mln here, no? So he's getting double that in Milan.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    No.

In EPL they show number with taxes. What he's getting in Milan (10mln) is like he's getting 20mln in Chelsea or somewhere, because they instantly include taxes.

And btw he's not getting 1.5mln more in Milan. He had around 5mln here, no? So he's getting double that in Milan.
    How do you know his earnings? If he's really gonna get 10mln we should have got more than the rumored 40mln.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    I just wrote to Bonucci.
    I told him it was a cheap shot; but judging by his behavior he will now feel at home at a Club which has been run for 30 years by a convicted pedophile, tax dodger and curroptor.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    No.

Nope.

€6.5M + bonuses.

He was on €5M + bonuses here.

Having said that, €1.5M is still a sizeable difference if you include taxes. It's his last big contract afterall.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,917

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 78)