Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Weird way to process this :D I should be angry at him, but instead I'm defending him in another forum with a sampdoria poster (who hates Juve) saying that Bonucci is inferior to Bonaventura and Milan made mistake signing him lol.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:lol:

Even that argument just got debunked now.

We just gotta accept our new selling identity and move on I guess.

As long as we winning things, we should be good and that's the most important thing ultimately.

But yeah, it's getting awfully hard to get attached to any player at the club now. Last two years, we've been operating like a high end supermarket.
You just gotta get attached to the right kind of players, Marchisio & Barzagli seem to work out just fine for me so far :xfinger:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In my opinion, the most replaceable out of the big three that we have lost the last three years.

With that being said , he was one of the few guys I could envision in our shirt for the rest of his career.

Money talks, though. That's a really nice pay raise for him.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Weird way to process this :D I should be angry at him, but instead I'm defending him in another forum with a sampdoria poster (who hates Juve) saying that Bonucci is inferior to Bonaventura and Milan made mistake signing him lol.
I've considered joining other forums to see other perspectives and get an inside opinion of a player Juve buys. For example, if I was on Bayern forum I would get opinions on Douglas Costa. Any forums you recommend?

Mar 3, 2014
My concern is the incredibly awkward age of our central defenders. Also I think Benatia and Chiellini are too similar.

If Rugani/Caldara were 2-3 years older and Barzagli/Chiellini 2-3 years younger and Benatia wasn't always hurt, this would not even matter.

He's expendable eventually, but it may hurt this year. Also our ball distribution is much worse now with both Alves and Bonucci gone. We need to add a midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 82)