Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
from the Bilan forum:

"Instant favorite if he spits on Juve like every other departing player.

Just admit he is moving to a bigger club with a better chance to win the champions league"

Lol, they won't even qualify for CL. Bonucci will flop like he used to do before joining us (or like his first season with us).
Serious question, do Milan fans see themself as the biggest club in Italy?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
from the Bilan forum:

Just admit he is moving to a bigger club with a better chance to win the champions league"

Lol, they won't even qualify for CL. Bonucci will flop like he used to do before joining us (or like his first season with us).
I'm pretty sure you have to be in it to win it.

But sure, Milanisti can give it the billy big bollocks for a minute, at least the dumb ones. They are the beneficiaries of a poor situation between club and player, not some top drawer club who are suddenly taking players off us.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
from the Bilan forum:

His chances of winning the CL with Milan next season are literally 0%.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We prepared for the Vidal sale by bringing in Khedira

We prepared for the Pogba sale by bringing in Pjanić

We prepared for Tevez' departure by bringing in Dybala

We nearly prepared for Alex Sandro's sale by almost signing Kolasinac but decided against it probably because we had already decided on selling Bonucci.

Seeing the amount of attacking options we have stacked who could go on and become starters in Bernardeschi, Schick, Pjaca, possibly Keita , safe to say we are preparing for Dybala sale next year.

I'm mentally prepared though :baus: Just that I was not prepared to see a Bonucci sale unfold to Milan for peanuts.
:beppe:

I'm ready for anything now, even us loaning Buffon to Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)