Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,703
    Everyone keeps repeating this, but what's the source of this info?
    :boh: I read it somewhere. Today I read somewhere that he made troubles in the dressing room and it started in February. So it seems certain that he 1) had issues with Allegri 2) made troubles in the dressing room

I'm sorry but such player don't deserve a legendary status. If others move the thread, it's fine, but it's pathetic if such players gets a high status after his departure to Milan and shit he has been pulling. And it's even worse actually if he was the one asking to stay in Italy and join a rival club, even if they aren't our rival at the moment.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    But why are you looking at one side of it? What about off the pitch? He made trouble in the dressing room, had issues with Allegri, asked for Barzagli to be subbed at the half time. Veterans had issues with him as well apparently.

If you are askimg me about his attitude ON the pitch, then I agree with you. But that means shit if you're an asshole out of it.
    What do you know about his attitude off the pitch bro? We all know the one story for sure is that he behaved bad with Allegri before the Porto match and then he publicly apologised, we all know that. But the rest of the stories? I really don't believe the papers and no one knows but the players and therefore you are in no position to accuse him of anything except the Allegri bust up before Porto's match.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,710
    Maybe, but people are who they are with all they are pluses and minuses. You either want the player or you don't. He was here for 7 years and now we say "we don't like your attitude, get out!" Fair enough, it might be the right decision. I don't know the details. All I'm saying is: move this to the legends section.
    But just wait a second.

Let's just pretend that Bonucci's attitude was bad in the last year. He did ask Barzagli to be subbed, he had fights with Allegri and veterans wanted him out of the club. Let's just say it's a fact. Yes, he was here for 7 years, but first 3 seasons were horrible. Do you still believe he should be in the legends section? Just a simple yes or no will do :D

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    What do you know about his attitude off the pitch bro? We all know the one story for sure is that he behaved bad with Allegri before the Porto match and then he publicly apologised, we all know that. But the rest of the stories? I really don't believe the papers and no one knows but the players and therefore you are in no position to accuse him of anything except the Allegri bust up before Porto's match.
    Exactly. Besides, even if that story about the final is true, Allegri has to take some of the blame, too. The team was shit in the second half.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    What a mess... very sad to see him go. Every season a player leaves that I really hoped to see stay.

I understand there's more to it though, similar to all other players I wanted to stay but has left.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,714
    You know as much as I do, yet you defend him. It's the same thing. Because not even you know if there's more behind it. It seems the only reason he stayed here and didn't leave previous is because his son has gotten ill.

This looks like a pushed and forced transfers. You only do that if there's some issue about the player. IMO it's crystal clear there was something behind it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Maybe, but people are who they are with all they are pluses and minuses. You either want the player or you don't. He was here for 7 years and now we say "we don't like your attitude, get out!" Fair enough, it might be the right decision. I don't know the details. All I'm saying is: move this to the legends section.
    and he was rock solid for 5 of those 7 years as well. but Juve made him during those 2 bad years, we turned him from a defender that was worse than motherfucking Ranocchia to one of the best in the world. if how he repays the club is by developing a Cassano like attitude and signing for Milan of all clubs, I say he's not legend, IMO he's an ass.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    and he was rock solid for 5 of those 7 years as well. but Juve made him during those 2 bad years, we turned him from a defender that was worse than motherfucking Ranocchia to one of the best in the world. if how he repays the club is by developing a Cassano like attitude and signing for Milan of all clubs, I say he's not legend, IMO he's an ass.
    What if he wanted to stay but we wanted him out ?

Comparing him to Cassano is another nonsensical exaggeration.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    But just wait a second.

Let's just pretend that Bonucci's attitude was bad in the last year. He did ask Barzagli to be subbed, he had fights with Allegri and veterans wanted him out of the club. Let's just say it's a fact. Yes, he was here for 7 years, but first 3 seasons were horrible. Do you still believe he should be in the legends section? Just a simple yes or no will do :D
    He is one of the veterans. Who wanted him out? Let's say Gigi and Giorgio.
    If Bonucci was that bad at half time, then Allegri should have subbed him. That's Allegri's mistake, too.
    Most important, he wasn't horrible for 3 seasons. He was bad 1 season when we had a horrible coach. He was good the season after that and has improved with every year.

So, even if he caused trouble at half-time, he was essential to our success for 6 years. He always gave 100% => he's a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)