Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Who gives a $#@! dude, we can't win a CL final, you'd rather make some profit and be the laughing stock of Europe than actually keep our players and win something of significance for once? Get real, we are a joke
My point is we are selling our best players, and we are selling them like peanuts. If you are selling, at least get a nice money. Fuck, we are even mutualy agreeing to terminate the contracts and leting them go for free... Why?

Why do we keep selling our best players? Every year, same shit...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
their fans are morons
Not to mention how Milan decided to let Pirlo's contract run out. They simply decided they don't need him. Bonucci, on the other hand, has just renewed his contract with the club and forced his way out to a rival for a discount.

I have a special hate for that disgusting club. Maybe I'm seeing this differently, but he's no fucking legend for me after this.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not to mention how Milan decided to let Pirlo's contract run out. They simply decided they don't need him. Bonucci, on the other hand, has just renewed his contract with the club and forced his way out to rival for a discount.

I have a special hate for that disgusting club. Maybe I'm seeing this differently, but he's no fucking legend for me after this.
force his way out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 472)