Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
What I do NOT get is why did he bother to show up at Vinovo today then?? I'm convinced this is still steming from something that happened in the locker room in Cardiff that caused our breakdown...Our team will never be the same after that

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
https://mobile.nytimes.com/1998/04/...-wants-it-now-striker-with-a-goalturning.html

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I've watched almost every game del piero played for us, and i was around when he too hinted at leaving so i am not so quick to make him an infallible demigod
I remember reports of him wanting to leave to MU everytime he wanted a payrise, but in the end he stayed even through calciopoli as did Buffon and many others.

To put Bonucci in the same bracket as Buffon and Del Piero is a blasphemy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What I do NOT get is why did he bother to show up at Vinovo today then?? I'm convinced this is still steming from something that happened in the locker room in Cardiff that caused our breakdown...Our team will never be the same after that
he wanted to pack his stuff. there is that one yellow shirt he really likes apparently, didnt want dybala to pick it up when hes gone

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I remember reports of him wanting to leave to MU everytime he wanted a payrise, but in the end he stayed even through calciopoli as did Buffon and many others.

To put Bonucci in the same bracket as Buffon and Del Piero is a blasphemy.
Buffon wanted to leave fyi also not many primetime suitors for Alex. Del Piero was an exemplary professional but he never showed the passion bonucci showed for our colors.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How the fuck are Milan our rivals? Traditional rivals maybe but for the past 5 years they have ended with 30+ points less.
time to close the gap :baus:

i mean this is the most fucked up deal of the last couple of years. wrong price, wrong (probably the worst) destination, god, i hate every aspect of it. it's like selling sandro to inda: improve them where they need it the most, and at the same time, weaken our starting lineup. i can only hope it won't backfire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)