Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ive always thought Leo was a bit too out there for your standard Juve player. Talks a bit too much. I still remember how frustrating it was when he would say things like "the new signings need ti understand what it means to play for Juve" when we were losing and he was the one playing like shit. If he leaves its definitely us pushing him out. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Well yeah we are probably the most authoritarian club out there when it comes to how we think players should behave. Bonucci has stepped out of line a couple of times, maybe this third time is the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe he went away on holiday and he and his family decided he wanted somewhere with a different atmosphere or a new challenge.

Remember Cassano getting into that argument with him and the "good little soldiers" comment about Juve players, maybe he doesn't want to be one anymore. He's been here 7 years, it's a long time in modern football. He doesn't want to retire here, fine.

Still, these fees seem absurd. We've surely rejected far bigger offers, just as we did for Vidal. Because a player might be handing in a request the fee shouldn't be lowered by 30%.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Surely because of his kid he either stays or goes to one of the Milan teams. Yeah it's shit but these are people with human issues.
So you facilitate a move for him by selling him for under market value to a rival(lol) club ?

We are not even getting a great deal here if the numbers are true.

It's a soft and a weak move. Pretty much Roma-esque.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well yeah we are probably the most authoritarian club out there when it comes to how we think players should behave. Bonucci has stepped out of line a couple of times, maybe this third time is the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe he went away on holiday and he and his family decided he wanted somewhere with a different atmosphere or a new challenge.

Remember Cassano getting into that argument with him and the "good little soldiers" comment about Juve players, maybe he doesn't want to be one anymore. He's been here 7 years, it's a long time in modern football. He doesn't want to retire here, fine.

Still, these fees seem absurd. We've surely rejected far bigger offers, just as we did for Vidal. Because a player might be handing in a request the fee shouldn't be lowered by 30%.
That in itself is a failure in mgmt be it coach or CEO

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
So you facilitate a move for him by selling him for under market value to a rival(lol) club ?

We are not even getting a great deal here if the numbers are true.

It's a soft and a weak move. Pretty much Roma-esque.
BonBon is clearly making the most of the situation by using his leverage. He only wants Italy, ruling out big money (more than 50m) to an EPL club, because he knows we will let him go because of our "if a player wants to leave" policy, or in this case even force him out due to changing room behaviour...

But yeah, it is a weak ass move by our management to not stand firm for once, especially in a case where he's causing trouble.

Aug 2, 2005
I don't give a shit if he leaves, he is a top defender (we are covered), he has great ability to start the play from defense ( we can make up for it with good CM), i would only miss his long balls which one of a million.

though i hope if he stays that he FULLY understand his role as a leader and behave wisely not stupidly.

if i have no option but to sell in Italy, I would wait till late August, we dont know if Milan can or will buy more players if we sell him to them now.
they are not competitive enough with all the players they bought along with BonBon if it happens, then they could pull one more signing that could dramatically changes them which I would avoid.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The rival club aspect is negated, he stays in Italy or North Italy it's a rival club, throw a stone in any direction you hit a rival club for Juve. But sure we shouldn't be selling discount just because it's the most suitable move.

I'm frustrated because we seem to get into these situations, some parts are our fault and others you have to wonder when we'll get a break. But it's becoming too common for us to facilitate the moves one way or another. We're now not in a good position for negotiating up, and we go for the quick exit option almost exclusively.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The rival club aspect is negated, he stays in Italy or North Italy it's a rival club, throw a stone in any direction you hit a rival club for Juve. But sure we shouldn't be selling discount just because it's the most suitable move.

I'm frustrated because we seem to get into these situations, some parts are our fault and others you have to wonder when we'll get a break. But it's becoming too common for us to facilitate the moves one way or another. We're now not in a good position for negotiating up, and we go for the quick exit option almost exclusively.
And there you go.

You want to leave? Fine. You want to stay in Italy for your son? Fine.

But we as a club have to do what is best for us. And the worst case scenario is that you are still here with us AND still able to provide medically for your child.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yes,he might have become a problem in the locker room,and it's ok to let him go but for fucking right offer!!
Why are need to make them fucking favors?

We're acting like pathetic losers when it comes to selling our best players....so frustrating.

MINIMUM PRICE for him should be 50/55 + MDS.Minimum!!

Can't fucking believe it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

The fees and the absurdity of it all make me doubt it but then again who knows. All the Caldara talk and the Orsolini loan makes me think there is something to it however. Wouldn't surprise me if he went but it wasn't to Milan. Cuadrado to Milan for money and De Sciglio seems the most likely scenario.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 383)