Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
That doesn't mean you offload him to a fucking Italian team for peanuts.

You have teams outside Italy drooling over him.

This is just a weak ass move from the management if true. Let's not portray as if Bonucci has a bad personality now. One of the most professional players here who played more than anyone in these last 6 years.
Of course not. Don't think I implied we should.

Bonucci has definitely shown sings of bad personality. If we sell him I'm pretty sure it will is because of his personality. You of course are free to believe what you want.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It doesn't but if he wants to leave because he doesn't get on with <random> then he is completely free to. I don't see the problem. It's not about saving face because some fan from Taiwan might laugh at you on Twitter, it's about the good of the team and getting worthwhile financial compensation. Unfortunately if a player becomes a problem they end up getting you over a barrel and the interested team can aim lower.

Sure we can do a PSG with Verratti, as I keep hearing. I wouldn't even want a Bonucci at Juve that wasn't focused on doing his best for us because he is in a sulk, he turns into an absolutely liability when he's not focused. So you end up with a shit season and decreased value, it's a downward spiral.
Ive always thought Leo was a bit too out there for your standard Juve player. Talks a bit too much. I still remember how frustrating it was when he would say things like "the new signings need ti understand what it means to play for Juve" when we were losing and he was the one playing like shit. If he leaves its definitely us pushing him out. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
icema&#951;;5564763 said:
Because it was. The club decided to use the option and not return him. Unlike Romulo for example. Same kind of deal. I'm not saying we won't sign Costa on a permanent deal. But if he turns out to be average for us, we'll just send him back.
I thought Beppe said it was obligation in the press conference

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
am i the only one who thinks bonucci is gonna be hugely exposed as a defender in THIS milan?
I've been thinking the same thing. We've got solid structures and tactics in place where we built from the back forward. Based on Milan's signings, they're going for a much more offensive approach, which in my eyes leaves him a lot more exposed at the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 464)