Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 3, 2014
I feel like if Bonucci left it wouldn't be next year (if he leaves at all). It's Buffon's last year. I don't see members of the core (those there for the 6 scudettos) leaving before Buffon's final year. I think they respect Juventus and Buffon too much to do that.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
If Bono leaves that's an indication of great power in the hands of Allegri. he's become the strongest person in the dressing room and if he doesn't want Bono, then he will leave. Not too happy about such rumors but with Rugani+Caldara we're pretty set hopefully for the coming years. but 17\18 season? we can't have a Chiellini-Barzagli duo... that's madness.

Mar 30, 2006
Bonucci is not leaving
I dont think our team would suffer at all if we took out Bonucci and started Rugani. Also our team would be so much better if we added James or Alexis with the money.

If we can't buy an elite talent without selling then we have to sell. Also we have 6 guys who are great CBs so it makes sense to sell one of them to fill a role we desperately need.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I dont think our team would suffer at all if we took out Bonucci and started Rugani. Also our team would be so much better if we added James or Alexis with the money.

If we can't buy an elite talent without selling then we have to sell. Also we have 6 guys who are great CBs so it makes sense to sell one of them to fill a role we desperately need.
:agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've never seen anything from Bonucci or Alex Sandro to suggest they want to leave, quite the opposite, so it doesn't concern me at this point. End of the day players change teams all the time, but I don't see it with these two at this point.

The media always stir things up worst when players are off on international duty, they are away from their clubs and these guys think they are soft targets who they can press. It's the time of the year where fuck all is happening so they have to make things happen. I'd like to see the ratio of actual transfers to "solid" rumours, I bet it's not even 5%.

I'm not going to pretend there is nothing in it because football is unreadable now, but probability is in our favour.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,039
    I've never seen anything from Bonucci or Alex Sandro to suggest they want to leave, quite the opposite, so it doesn't concern me at this point. End of the day players change teams all the time, but I don't see it with these two at this point.

The media always stir things up worst when players are off on international duty, they are away from their clubs and these guys think they are soft targets who they can press. It's the time of the year where fuck all is happening so they have to make things happen. I'd like to see the ratio of actual transfers to "solid" rumours, I bet it's not even 5%.

I'm not going to pretend there is nothing in it because football is unreadable now, but probability is in our favour.
    I think our main goal is to invest heavy in wingers and midfield. That will happen only if we sell. And I think we're gonna sell Sandro.

I know how media BS works every summer, though. I might be wrong too. But I actually think we're gonna sell him. And it's going to be one very, very dumb move.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 478)