Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bonucci adds a great deal to our team. His passing ability and composure on the ball are unrivaled among our current CBs, would hate to lose him. Benatia is the only one that can offer some of that long-passing ability that Bonucci possesses. Anyways don't see there being any chance of leaving this summer thankfully as he just recently signed a contract extension.
What if Bonucci is the key to Sanchez and Rugani is Nesta reincarnate.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Rugani is Nesta reincarnate he will soon play alongside Bonucci while we dominate the world. As much as I like Sanchez I'd rather keep Bonucci.
If Rugani is does become anything like Nesta, then I want a brute à la Montero/Chiello next to him not Bonucci, and honestly I am absolutely sick and tired of seeing our defenders having lots of time on the ball, I absolutely HATE IT!!!! 3-5-2 with Chiellini running up with the ball and Bonucci playing regista drove me NUTS and that was when we had Pogba Vidal and Pirlo and those 2 fuckers STILL had more ball time :sergio:
That's kinda why I wouldn't mind Bonucci leaving, I want us to push forward with technical players not defenders.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
2 points:

1) Bonucci is one of the best passers when it comes to defenders. We will lose that without him, Chiellini and Benatia will just hoof the ball. Barzagli is declining, Rugani will have to start instantly and Caldara potentially too if Barzagli decline or leave in summer. Huge change at the back, lets add that we might add Verratti for Khedira and Di Maria for Cuadrado. Seems a lot of change, i can see a difficult start where not all settle in, remember 2 years ago.

2) Even if for a longer term, selling Bonucci right now would bring a negative message. Selling another major star (sold Vidal and Pogba previous summers, selling Bonucci now, is Dybala gonna go next year?), like i already said Barcelona, Bayern and Real dont sell their key names/players who start regularly unless there is personal reasons (Kroos wanted new challenge, left for Real).

Jun 6, 2015
Why would he be? We earned 100m on reaching CL final.
I'd also argue that having players like Bonucci helps attract players such as Sanchez. Selling big players rarely helps when it comes to attractiveness.

- - - Updated - - -

If Rugani is does become anything like Nesta, then I want a brute à la Montero/Chiello next to him not Bonucci, and honestly I am absolutely sick and tired of seeing our defenders having lots of time on the ball, I absolutely HATE IT!!!! 3-5-2 with Chiellini running up with the ball and Bonucci playing regista drove me NUTS and that was when we had Pogba Vidal and Pirlo and those 2 fuckers STILL had more ball time :sergio:
That's kinda why I wouldn't mind Bonucci leaving, I want us to push forward with technical players not defenders.
Maldini and Nesta was an okay partnership and Maldini is hardly a brute but I get your point. I love me some old school Montero/Chiello kinda guys too.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So in one thread you r selling Paulo and in the other to Bonucci. Wonderful job guys.

The only CB that have the vision and the long pass skill Bon has is Hummels who is obviously impossible to get so WTH in the earth we would sell a guy who can play 4-5 more years with us as starter

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Lol you lot never learn, the same shit was said about Vidal and look how we missed him, stop fucking selling our best players!
:agree:

There is no need to
If a player wants out you convince him to stay
If still he wants out you sell him to the highest bidder (Ala Zidane) but then you invest double. I don't think any starters want out. Keep em. Give us some depth in attack and the midfield, quality depth that can push for starting spots. That's all we need

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Where is all this Sandro and Bonucci leaving talk coming from anyway? He signed a new contract and Sandro said no to bigger bucks at other teams.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Where is all this Sandro and Bonucci leaving talk coming from anyway? He signed a new contract and Sandro said no to bigger bucks at other teams.

In all honesty, I fully trust Marotta and co. But the trend from the last few years that shows that we sell (or release) players from our starting 11 is undeniable. I said sandro has a high risk of leaving bearing in mind that he has a lot of suitors, hasn't signed a new contract (yet), and the club selling trend. Bonucci I was just guessing, because he almost left us last year :D.

But as @GordoDeCentral said, we need to stop selling our best players. It needs to be our main objective.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In all honesty, I fully trust Marotta and co. But the trend from the last few years that shows that we sell (or release) players from our starting 11 is undeniable. I said sandro has a high risk of leaving bearing in mind that he has a lot of suitors, hasn't signed a new contract (yet), and the club selling trend. Bonucci I was just guessing, because he almost left us last year :D.

But as @GordoDeCentral said, we need to stop selling our best players. It needs to be our main objective.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 69)