Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Only unambitious clubs sell their best players. I'm totally against selling Bonucci, only because it will significantly strengthen a CL rival. Is that what we want? To weaken ourselves and strengthen a direct opponent?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Sandro leaving would be a criminal offense. And why you guys even talk about him leaving? Didn't he just extended his contract and commited to Juve, like just few months ago.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Depth LOL

We need actual starters not depth. We have plenty of depth. We need DIFFERENCE MAKERS.
:tup:

Best way to improve depth is buy starter quality and make current starters depth options. Like we did with Licht (and Mandzu before formation change), we should do with Khedira and Cuadrado.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I understand the theory of selling Bonucci and investing elsewhere, transforming the shape and strength of the team somewhere else. It is sound and could work but we are talking about Bonucci here, he is the best CB in the world at the moment and if we learned anything from the defeat on Saturday is that you need the best to win. So no, I don't agree with that, invest elsewhere but keep your best players too.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Honestly the final meltdown aside. We have done great last season, we dont need that much to go all the way again.
I'd rather worry about the lack of hunger next season and thus needing some new blood.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bonucci leaving would be ridiculously stupid! Barzagli can leave...leaves us with 4 CBs chiellini Bon benetia and rugani...rotate..still solid.

Sell Sandro? Wtf?? The second best left back after Marcelo.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bonucci is a legacy defender, a Juventus legend meant to retire here just like his buddies Barzagli and Chiellini, we can't throw that away, even if it did make sense financially (imo it does not atm).

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Losing Bonucci isn't as bad as losing Vidal. I'd love to keep Bonucci, but I don't believe the board will buy players without selling a key player. I really don't believe the bullshit Beppe said last year about buying Higuain and also keeping Pogba. Please cut the fucking shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 74)